Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

retea

Vampire Lord problem

Hello everybody!

First of all... sorry for my english! T_T

I have a small problem with the vampire Lord when using SAM.

Like you can see in the screenshot, it seems that when I use it the skeleton is not the right one, but the loadscreen dummy works fine.

Can someone please help me? Thanks and good day ^.^

20170402201950_1.jpg

20170402202025_1.jpg

Referring to my experience this issue was caused by overwriting. Please check files under "meshes\actors\vampirelord\character assets\" whether the files had been overwritten by other mods files. If so, you should overwrite the files by SAM original files again.

Author of the topic Posted

So I did try to overwrite the file, but nothing happens. I have Better vampire installed and nothing else that could change the vamp lord, so I really have no idea what to do :(

Make sure you have to have XPMS 32 skeleton installed if you use any thing that has a custom skeleton other then S.A.M such as Joy or prospective, or Realistic Ragdolls. Load all mods that have custom skeletons then load XPMS 32 after those. You might also need the HDT BBB which can be gotten from the downloads section of the site. Also it might help to just go back over the installation instructions here in the forums for S.A.M just to make sure it is installed correctly and that stuff is in the right load order.

Author of the topic Posted
On 20/11/2017 at 10:14 AM, Korgerrim said:

Make sure you have to have XPMS 32 skeleton installed if you use any thing that has a custom skeleton other then S.A.M such as Joy or prospective, or Realistic Ragdolls. Load all mods that have custom skeletons then load XPMS 32 after those. You might also need the HDT BBB which can be gotten from the downloads section of the site. Also it might help to just go back over the installation instructions here in the forums for S.A.M just to make sure it is installed correctly and that stuff is in the right load order.

Thank you for the help! I think I will try it soon, and I really want to try a Hybrid character.