Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

VoidGuy

Issue with player character's penis after using racemenu

Hello! I've been poking around this site for many months and been searching on other sites for a solution but no luck so far. I'm still fairly new to posting on forum posts so I apologise if I've made any mistakes on this thread. I am very doubtful I'll get any help from Loverslab due to the audience there so I thought I'd try asking here first. I've created a fresh new save file to start modding Skyrim Special Edition. 

I have currently installed Light versions of SOS and SAM, with the appropriate mods that would allow the two to work with each other. I'm using MO2 to manage my mods. When starting a new game and finished creating my male character, I often go through the console showracemenu command to do adjustments of my character in case I forgotten to make some changes. 

The issue I've gotten after going through the race menu for the second time, the penis of the male player character just stays straight? As it is shown in the racemenu but after exiting out of the racemenu it's just pointing outwards. I cannot for the life of me figure out if SOS Light, SAM Light or one of the compatible mods is causing this issue. I don't know if the load order has something to do with this as well.

I have figured out a temporally solution for the penis to go back to being flaccid again, by using the "Erection" spell and then waiting for the cooldown to end. But if I go to the racemenu again afterwards and exit out, it's back to being straight and then the "Erection" spell doesn't work anymore. I could have enabled the options to make the male bodies wear underwear so that this issue doesn't occur but then again it would be very helpful knowledge to fix this for future playthroughs or if anyone else has this problem as well.

Here's the penis before going into the racemenu via showracemenu command.

2136151544_20210720181615_1(2).jpg.30d83e2aae906c66e7f902f7cbe84b8e.jpg

The penis pointing straight in the racemenu.

1675616397_20210720181637_1(2).jpg.75829d16d77c156e98b0513d3249ebf6.jpg

After going through racemenu.

20210720181656_1.jpg.0d7f7415fa4733cedc4bb7a174c0cc75.jpg

For testing purposes I haven't actually made any adjustments of the sliders provided as this is just a plain, basic male player character from those screenshots. The addon mods work fine, including HDT physics but other than that I don't know how to fix it from this point without completely making a new save file.

This is my mod load order for those who want to take a look at it.

• DLC: HearthFires
  • DLC: Dragonborn
  • DLC: Dawnguard
  • Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch
  • (Part 1) SKSE Engine Fixes
  • NetScriptFramework SkyrimSE
  • SkyUI_5_2_SE
  • SKSE Address Library - All in one
  • RaceMenu Special Edition
  • RaceMenu High Heels Fixes
  • SAM Morphs for RaceMenu
  • UIExtensions
  • ConsoleUtilSSE
  • PapyrusUtil SE - Scripting Utility Functions
  • JContainers SE
  • Papyrus Extender SSE - 4.4.1
  • Spell Perk Item Distributor - 4.
  • Custom Skills Framework
  • More Informative Console 0.43
  • LibFire
  • FNIS Behavior SE 7_6
  • FNIS Creature Pack SE 7.6
  • FNIS Spells SE 7.0
  • BodySlide and Outfit Studio -
  • Devourment Refactor
  • SOS Light
  • SAM Devourment Compatibility SE
  • SAM Light
  • SAM High Poly Conversion SE
  • HDT-BBB for SAM
  • Shaky belly HDT settings
  • SavrenX Schlong of SAM Light SE - Continuation
  • Crude Refits of DLC DG Armors and Clothes SE
  • Hot Fixes DLC DB Armors Clothes 
  • Hot Fixes Vanilla Clothes SE
  • Caliente's Beautiful Bodies Enhancer -CBBE-
  • CBPC - CBP Physics with Collisions
  • HDT-SMP for SSE 1.5.97
  • CBBE SMP (3BBB)
  • CBBE 3BA
  • 3BBB CBBE SSBBW Convert - DEFAULT RACES
  • BD's Armor and Clothes Replacer CBBE 3BA
  • XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended
  • Fuz Ro Doh
  • IFPV
  • Alternate Start - Live Another Life

Any help or solutions is greatly appreciated!

Author of the topic Posted

I think I've just figured out the solution to my own post, ironically. But I'll say it here for those people who do encounter this issue.

Simple fix that I should have done earlier, in racemenu just ignore the penis there until you go to the Sam section and adjust the slider settings. The genital will reset back to the flaccid position on your male character and then you can finish up creating your character.

Though still unsure why the "Erection" Spell doesn't work again, but at least the main issue has been solved!