Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

niceter420

schlong color mismatch.

Hello, I got a color mismatch when using the tan skin.

Didn't notice it until I use the cut SOS.

And I still got the same issue when I remove the schlong cbpc mod 😕

Sometimes the pubic hair will mismatch too when using custom race like COTR race.12345.png.9067cb0fdf3a4bfc4c3c17ca4c9e4048.pngenb2021_6_10_02_29_56.thumb.jpg.ee4859de65bee42c33fe62739bd64c70.jpg

I have the same issue (and pretty much the same setup) as you do. Asked the same question a few weeks ago somewhere on this forum. Bumping you for visibility.

Edit: that should be 'bumping you', not 'pumping you'. Although, you know, if you wanna get pumped for visibility, gimme a call.

Author of the topic Posted
On 6/10/2021 at 9:35 PM, Miller said:

I have the same issue (and pretty much the same setup) as you do. Asked the same question a few weeks ago somewhere on this forum. Bumping you for visibility.

Edit: that should be 'bumping you', not 'pumping you'. Although, you know, if you wanna get pumped for visibility, gimme a call.

I just change back from Schlong of SAM light Continuation to 1.01 and then problem solved.

On 6/16/2021 at 9:45 PM, niceter420 said:

I just change back from Schlong of SAM light Continuation to 1.01 and then problem solved.

You mean you rolled back from SavrenX Schlong Continuation to the original SavrenX Schlong? Will give that a try then.