Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bungoat

Assigning PC as a Bottom in Animations

Hey all, happy pride!! 🌈🏳️‍🌈

If anyone has experience customizing OSex and ORomance, I'm trying to figure out how to make my player character (PC) bottom/be submissive 100% of the time across all mods. With OSex, I've been able to accomplish this by assigning him as the "female role" for manually-initiated scenes. However, when I progress through mods like ORomance, he always takes the top/dominant role in the automatically-triggered animations. The same is true regardless of whether I have activated a plugin I made that causes the PC to use "opposite gender animations." I feel it's not likely, but would SAM Light (I'm using SE right now) have a function for this? I posted my situation on ORomance's forum on Nexus a while ago, but I haven't heard back yet. Thank you so much in advance for your time! 🥰

Author of the topic Posted
7 hours ago, ionnin said:

With oRomance you need OStim. Check "Playeralways in submissive role" in the MCM for OStim

Thank you for getting back to me! I feel I may be missing something. I have OStim, but do not have an option in its MCM for that. Under config, the only dom/sub role options indicated are for lighting and ending a scene after one or the other finishes. :( 

EDIT: I feel dumb. OStim had updated since I downloaded it; problem solved! Thanks again for having helped me out! :)