Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zimmer

Problem Hand Blue Highlight & Genital Black Texture Glitch (LE Full SAM)

I have been reinstall Skyrim game and reinstall all mods files back from start since my pc changed from HDD to SSD disk. After I done install all mods and use loot order and Generated FNIS which I back to currently used mods that before ssd use. When I load game file, anything nothing popup notification show up and I think all look work fine but only there have glitching on hands blue missing texture, all on npc hands does too. Also my player genital have black texture (as refer my images below). I try to troubleshooting my mods use like disable and enable back but no luck. Before I changed to SSD, Anything works finely. After I reinstall all mods and this happen. I think I didint missing any mod I install, I already backup all mods before change SSD. Can someone help me know what cause it is?  Here the mods list I used If you can find the conflict or missing mod.

Untitled4.jpg

Untitled3.jpg

20210526144126_1.jpg

20210526144131_1.jpg

20210526144134_1.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Untitled1.jpg

1.jpg

Author of the topic Posted

[!SOLVED!] Welp, already fixed now by myself. I solving by uninstall all official SAM mod with refit then redownload and reinstall all back to normal. Then in game all works finely no glitch anymore. I let open this post if someone need help such this problem and here the fix. :)

20210529202011_1.jpg20210529202019_1.jpg20210529202309_1.jpg

hello, i am having the same issue than you, but i can not get to fix is, i already uninstall and download again SAM and reinstall again and same for the armors, and nothing happens, it the same, i am really confuse on whats suppose to be happening.... mind to explain how did you exactly fix it please?

Author of the topic Posted
15 minutes ago, asune said:

hello, i am having the same issue than you, but i can not get to fix is, i already uninstall and download again SAM and reinstall again and same for the armors, and nothing happens, it the same, i am really confuse on whats suppose to be happening.... mind to explain how did you exactly fix it please?

Do you disable first the XPMSE mod before uninstall/remove all SAM mods? Then after download and/or reinstall all SAM mods and enable back XPMSE at last and replace all mods conflict with it?

i did not do that, i am trying enabling sam and then one by one and see which mod had the issue, so far is happening with racemenu... not sure if had something to do tii with racemenu.. but looks like i am using the same verion than you, and should be fine... so clueless, like i have no install  XPMSE, and i am gething the blue hands, and not onlu that, thw whole body.... is with no textures, all blue

yeah after some testing, it is the racemenu who is doing this... i dont know why or how to fix is ...