Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chris AH

Questions about SAM light Skeleton

Hello everyone, new guy here. I'm also a new user of SAM body and I have a bit of an issue with the body.

So I recently downloaded the SAM light body for use with my existing character. I did some modifications to my character prior to using SAM body. The modifications were mostly body scaling using the XP32MSSE skeleton's options. Now when I started switching to SAM light, I noticed a few strange things. My previous body proportions were off. Foot and thighs were too big, foot clipped through the floor, etc. I looked through the install folder of SAM and realized that it had its own skeleton, which I assumed is the reason why my XP32MSSE body scaling were all whack.

Now relating to the SAM skeleton, is it necessary for the SAM skeleton to have priority over XP32? I'm concerned that putting the SAM skeleton as a priority over XP32 would mess up certain animations that utilizes XP32.

Can SAM body work fine with XP32 as the priority skeleton? or will I encounter weird issues like strange body shapes, etc?

Is the SAM skeleton necessary for the SAM body morphs?

Hopefully someone would be able to provide some clarity. Thanks.