Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

imfasterke

other playable race

To work with SAM the races must have

1. Sam compatible meshes and textures (morphs, schlongs, normals, etc)
  2. a keyword that associates them to an existing race in the form of "ActorProxyRacename" ("ActorProxyNord", "ActorProxyRedguard", "ActorProxyHighElf", "ActorProxyDremora", etc).

I don't know the Predator race, but I don't think Draugr can be made compatible, because if the races use different skins and texture sets for the body than the usual vanilla ones (human/mer, Argonian and Kajiit) I don't think the script can apply them to the body (it would apply the textures of the "proxy" race).

I have seen only one example of custo race SAM-ified, and it's the lycaios race that I believe used Kajiit textures. Draugr won't likely have corresponding textures, you might try to proxy Predator with argonian, but I don't know how well that might fly... :\

Heh tried it with SAM and SOS (don't worry they work with each other quite well) there's a problem with the textures, the skeleton is not working properly with SAM scaling and and don't let me start that the COCK is missing too. xD