Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ObelixDk

Long War toolbox conflict?

Admin

its possible, I barely use any mods to be honest, and I suck at scripting, although I cant quite understand why, since there are no overrides, the only thing there is is an Extend to XComHumanPawn and the rest are ScreenListeners

(are you sure you want to be on my site? I mean its very gay, and you and I have had some... differences...)

So far through my modded play through, there is some conflict with any mods that affect the GTS or AWC. I think in the Long War Toolbox, there is some kind of addition to train soldiers to be squad leaders similar to the original long war mod for Xcom. I haven't yet progressed far enough to see if some of the other mods I have affecting the AWC are conflicting with Xsoldiers. 

Admin

yeah I have no idea how those mods change stuff, but what my mod is doing is like... check for the number of button slots that the Facility Template has, and adds one more. I think the problem is that in order for having the buttons added in already existing saves, what Amineri is doing instead, is actually wiping out the Staff Slots and creates them again, which will make the staff slots from my mod, disappear.

Maybe I'll contact her, and maybe she's willing to give me a hand about this issue

Author of the topic Posted

@Vector hehe yeah i am sure i want to be on your site.. sorry for long reply but to be honest i totally forgot about this site for some time, and have been busy working on my own mod.. yeah we had our differences but i thought we sorted all that out? :)

I dont care if the site is very gay or not.. it could be all rainbow colored and it still wouldnt bother me, as i have many gay friends in real life and no matter how gay site is i still enjoy the mod i came here for :)

Admin

@ObelixDk

Well, we did had a little disagreement, but it wasn't personal or anything, so, there would be no reason for me to hold a grudge on you. Besides, as wrong has your actions/words were (in my opinion ofc) I know that you haven't done it out of malice, and that makes all the difference. And I'm really glad that you (and others) don't mind about "gay" oriented content, but to say that I have been trolled and bashed on a daily basis over posting "gay"content on Nexus, would be an understatement...

In any case, I appreciate and thank you for your words =)

Author of the topic Posted

my mistake has been removed from the internet anyway :) i chose to do so after our discussion :)

by the way.. is this more acceptable for you :)?

ALOT of hours and custom work has gone into this so far :)

Ive learned to do quite alot in blender by now.. this part is showing off custom meshes for when spidersuit is equipped.. ei re-position of rope on the back and so on