Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LegalHell

XSoilder WOTC Bug

I know this might be old but i started replaying Xcom2 WOTC and encountered an annoying bug with the XSoldier WoTC Mod. Can anyone please help me. It doesnt allow me to customize my Troops anymore.

Capture.PNG

Try and disable all other mods except XSoldier, and see if the other mods are to blame.

If it is still not working, try and run the old XCOM 2 launcher.

Its located here:

...\steamapps\common\XCOM 2\Binaries\Win64\Launcher\ModLauncherWPF.exe

To get the mods to work with the new launcher Firaxis made, I had to move my mod files to here:

...\steamapps\common\XCOM 2\XComGame\Mods

Like the XSoldier mod files should be extracted into:

...\steamapps\common\XCOM 2\XComGame\Mods\XSoldier

On 2/14/2021 at 6:48 AM, TheWetViking said:

Try and disable all other mods except XSoldier, and see if the other mods are to blame.

If it is still not working, try and run the old XCOM 2 launcher.

Its located here:

...\steamapps\common\XCOM 2\Binaries\Win64\Launcher\ModLauncherWPF.exe

To get the mods to work with the new launcher Firaxis made, I had to move my mod files to here:

...\steamapps\common\XCOM 2\XComGame\Mods

Like the XSoldier mod files should be extracted into:

...\steamapps\common\XCOM 2\XComGame\Mods\XSoldier

hey,dude  I got a problem

the mod works fine when in the character pool

but when i start a game,the soldier come back to the normal size,spent a lot of time however it didint work out which really makes me sad

IMG_20210216_130851.jpg

IMG_20210216_130900.jpg

IMG_20210216_131049.jpg

IMG_20210216_131205.jpg

Immersive Mode: "If True it will lock the weight slider on customization, but will still allow imported soldiers from the Character Pool to retain their weight value."
Stat Progression Mode: "If True it will lock the weight slider on customization, disable weights from being imported from Character Pool, and also change stats and abilities as soldiers get bigger."

Make sure "Immersive Mode" is True, and "Stat Progression Mode" is False. Then it normally imports the weight value from the Character Pool. Doesn't always work though.

So if you don't want to train your soldiers in the "Guerrilla Tactics School" to increase their bodysize, then just disable both options. Then you can change the size of your soldiers ingame under their profiles.

16 hours ago, TheWetViking said:

Immersive Mode: "If True it will lock the weight slider on customization, but will still allow imported soldiers from the Character Pool to retain their weight value."
Stat Progression Mode: "If True it will lock the weight slider on customization, disable weights from being imported from Character Pool, and also change stats and abilities as soldiers get bigger."

Make sure "Immersive Mode" is True, and "Stat Progression Mode" is False. Then it normally imports the weight value from the Character Pool. Doesn't always work though.

So if you don't want to train your soldiers in the "Guerrilla Tactics School" to increase their bodysize, then just disable both options. Then you can change the size of your soldiers ingame under their profiles.

Thanks!dude

Finally I made it... although 3 special hero still got some problem. when I have finished their appearance in character pool,they will be changed automatically...

at least,I can have other big strong guy with me...hahahaha

thanks again~