Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WilliamWhite

Giant SAM compatibility?

I saw that this was mentioned before, but never got an actual response. Is there any possible way to give Giants SAM schlongs? I realized they're handled as creatures according to Sexlab, so I'm going to assume the answer is probably no, but I just wanted to know if anyone had attempted something like this. It would certainly make encounters with giants much more.... interesting.... Thanks!

They use a totally different skeleton then the other humanoid NPCs and Player in the game. Someone would have totally remake them using the SAM body and human skeleton for it to work. They of course would lose their unique look, heads, and outfits etc...

But again, a gifted mesh maker and or armor outfit rigger could make it all work. I mean they did use either UNP or CBBE to make a female giant years ago. But so far no one had bothered to use either SAM or SOS on the male Giants.  

I play around with meshes in MAX, Nifscope, and Outfit Studio, but this is something a bit beyond my abilities.