Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

kreiste

Download — Kreis' Skimpy Attires - Wintersday Frock

Author

Kreis' Skimpy Attires - Wintersday Frock

It's that time of the year again. 

season 3 3x2 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Merry Kreismas, everyone!

I hope you all staying safe and healthy. 

From the bottom of my heart, I thank you for all of your comments, compliments, downloads, praises, support, and love this year. I hope next year I can bring even more quality armors to you guys. Happy holidays! <3 

As usual, like, comment, review, rate, etc. If you want to support me further, send nudes at my patreon or ko-fi.

Spoiler

Gonna cut this short. 

It's a Glass-tier armor set, so make sure you have that perk if you want to craft it. 

The Wintersday frock comes in 2 version, Klaus' and Jack's. The regular version is dirty from all the XXX they've been having while wearing that. But don't worry! Throw them into the Forge with an Ale to disinfect them, and they'll be pristine; clean as new!

As a bonus, it also has a staff with Ice Storm enchantment. You need 25 Tundra Cottons and 12 Firewood to craft it. Why so many of them? I don't know, that's Klaus' business, not mine, but hey; we're guilty of the ~ button anyway, so not that it matters. The magic word is "help wintersday".

Oh, get Kou's HDT mod too coz this one jiggles. 

Love you guys, xx

Special Thanks to: PoeticAnt44 for my PC's face and Onmund's, Pandorable for Kaidan's, ljtysunsky for Lucien's.

jingle bell rock mean girls movie GIF