Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

haggith

A question

So have you ever thought of ever creating a mod for Saints Row 4? Or is it un-doable? 

And do you have any more plans on modding Skyrim? Like enabling a much more robust figure to be done like how XCOM and Divnity has?

Admin

well, before my... disappearance, I did had a project that was the Brute Races. Basically... Samson was weight 0 (a tad slighter more buffed), and the 100 was ofc much bigger. I pretty much abandoned any project then, and only resumed on getting back to mod around September last year, which was when I did the Divinity mod. I have also another minor mod called Tank and Spank that I may publish, but to be honest and at this point, if the Skyrim Remaster rumour is true, I think I will hold on until it comes out to eventually mod it.

I know nothing about SR4. I know that a lot of ppl in the gaymer community like that game, and I've seen some bearish characters from it, but I have no idea if its moddable and to what extent. I also don't feel strongly about the game (looks like a bit to silly to me) so I never informed myself about it. Its very unlikely I will ever mod it

PS-Don't ask me for the Brutes thing, because its a project that involves editing the head mesh so its quite a bit more complex. Moved to Skyrim Forums as the Other Games is specific to games I've modded.

72850_2013-11-25_00001.png

72850_2013-11-25_00002.png

72850_2013-11-25_00003.png

72850_2013-11-25_00004.png

72850_2013-11-25_00005.png

72850_2013-11-25_00006.png

Admin

Unfortunately no, I would love that, but its quite impossible (or at least very very hard to achieve). BTW, XCOM 2 is on sale 33% on steam

I have some questions about SAM. If somebody knows please teach me.

1. Where can I get the latest SAM mod? Which version of NiOverride is compatibility with which one of SAM?

Now, original SAM thread on Hall of Torque (LadyM) has been deleted then some SAM mods has been transferred to Hymnaru's Skyrim Mods on Hall of Torque.
And, its latest version is 2.011.17 so far. On the other hand, Vector mentioned here that he will update SAM to be compatible with NiOverride's latest version.

I serched this site and couldn't find SAM mod then I understood Vector's great work is underconstruction so far. 

As second best I wanna install 2.011.17 of SAM. In the case, which version of NiOverride is acceptable?

2. How can I transfer from SOS to SAM?

There is no detail descriptions about SAM just only download links on the Hymnaru's Skyrim Mods. Where can I know the way how I transfer from SOS to SAM safely and without issues?

Do SAM need a clean save for its installation or a new game? 
Does SAM have compatibility with CustomRaces?

It sets a bar too high for me if there is no explanation about SAM installation.

Pardon, it's just initial questions but I wanna know more.

4 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

I have some questions about SAM. If somebody knows please teach me.

1. Where can I get the latest SAM mod? Which version of NiOverride is compatibility with which one of SAM?

Now, original SAM thread on Hall of Torque (LadyM) has been deleted then some SAM mods has been transferred to Hymnaru's Skyrim Mods on Hall of Torque.
And, its latest version is 2.011.17 so far. On the other hand, Vector mentioned here that he will update SAM to be compatible with NiOverride's latest version.

I serched this site and couldn't find SAM mod then I understood Vector's great work is underconstruction so far. 

As second best I wanna install 2.011.17 of SAM. In the case, which version of NiOverride is acceptable?

2. How can I transfer from SOS to SAM?

There is no detail descriptions about SAM just only download links on the Hymnaru's Skyrim Mods. Where can I know the way how I transfer from SOS to SAM safely and without issues?

Do SAM need a clean save for its installation or a new game? 
Does SAM have compatibility with CustomRaces?

It sets a bar too high for me if there is no explanation about SAM installation.

Pardon, it's just initial questions but I wanna know more.

it's on the hall of torque website through the forums under forums>games>bethesda games> sam shape atlas for men > SAM downloads. It's the very first topic "SAM Shape Atlas for Men -Recoded-," The answers to most of your questions should be in there along with the download. You might need to make an account to access it, not sure. I'm not sure which version of NiOverride is required since I've just been using RaceMenu instead, but if it helps I use racemenu 3.4.5 (which appears to be the latest version) with no issues. A clean save would probably be in your best interest and only takes a couple extra minutes to do, but a new game shouldn't be required. As for custom races I have no idea since I don't use any, sorry :x

22 hours ago, Cyrus said:

it's on the hall of torque website through the forums under forums>games>bethesda games> sam shape atlas for men > SAM downloads. It's the very first topic "SAM Shape Atlas for Men -Recoded-," The answers to most of your questions should be in there along with the download. You might need to make an account to access it, not sure. I'm not sure which version of NiOverride is required since I've just been using RaceMenu instead, but if it helps I use racemenu 3.4.5 (which appears to be the latest version) with no issues. A clean save would probably be in your best interest and only takes a couple extra minutes to do, but a new game shouldn't be required. As for custom races I have no idea since I don't use any, sorry :x

Yeah! Thank you so much, Cyrus!

I can find SAM downloads according to your reply. It looks so great. I now use RaceMenu 3.4.5 then, maybe, SAM 2.011.19, which is the latest version on Hall of Torque, has no issue for me. So, I will install it.

By the way, about Aoki's revealing armors projects, if you know it please teach me. As far as I glance there each user should modify which slot to be selected with using Modular Armor Guide in order to customize revealing armors. I hope somebody has already completed the customization. Do you know it?

http://www.ladymoiraine.com/index.php?/files/file/25-sam-aokis-revealing-projects-by-~hymnaru/ 

20 hours ago, davesofmaine said:

Custom Races are supported but they have to be created to work with SAM. You can't just use any custom race. Jdronk create one called Lykaios and it's in the download section.

Thank you so much, davesofmaine!

I found the below thread according to your reply. I, however, couldn't make some sense about it well. I have to install it instead of Custom Race,right? 

http://www.ladymoiraine.com/index.php?/forums/topic/6532-lykaios-support-for-sam/

Author

Sorry Kyoshi, I know nothing about custom races only that it's possible. Your best bet is to go to the forums and read the in in the SAM forums onwhat you need to do to set it up. It's all there for those interested.

3 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

Yeah! Thank you so much, Cyrus!

I can find SAM downloads according to your reply. It looks so great. I now use RaceMenu 3.4.5 then, maybe, SAM 2.011.19, which is the latest version on Hall of Torque, has no issue for me. So, I will install it.

By the way, about Aoki's revealing armors projects, if you know it please teach me. As far as I glance there each user should modify which slot to be selected with using Modular Armor Guide in order to customize revealing armors. I hope somebody has already completed the customization. Do you know it?

http://www.ladymoiraine.com/index.php?/files/file/25-sam-aokis-revealing-projects-by-~hymnaru/ 

well, this guide by Hymnaru explains how to do it better than I ever could. It's actually very simple if you just follow the steps. The download you linked to only has the vampire armor, but there are some other modular armors out there you can download and play with. Vector made some that show up as optional in the download list when you go to download the SAM mod. I've also heard that these are modular, but I've never taken them into NifSkope myself to find out. hope it helps!

15 hours ago, Cyrus said:

well, this guide by Hymnaru explains how to do it better than I ever could. It's actually very simple if you just follow the steps. The download you linked to only has the vampire armor, but there are some other modular armors out there you can download and play with. Vector made some that show up as optional in the download list when you go to download the SAM mod. I've also heard that these are modular, but I've never taken them into NifSkope myself to find out. hope it helps!

Wow! Looks so great!

Thank you so much!

Pardon, so I started to tweak a glass armor of SAM-Vanilla-Skyrim-Refits according to [Guide] Vector's Modular Armors for SAM. However, this glass armor of nif data, maybe, isn't optimized or isn't separated to select NiTriShape to do so. And, furthermore, a download link of dwarven armor of a modular armor refit for SAM in this is dead and is linked to SAM-Optional-B3lisarios-Console-Slider-Extender-SetPQV.

So, what should I do in order to tweak armors, which have been reffited to SAM, to revealing genitals armors?

10 hours ago, Kyoshi said:

Pardon, so I started to tweak a glass armor of SAM-Vanilla-Skyrim-Refits according to [Guide] Vector's Modular Armors for SAM. However, this glass armor of nif data, maybe, isn't optimized or isn't separated to select NiTriShape to do so. And, furthermore, a download link of dwarven armor of a modular armor refit for SAM in this is dead and is linked to SAM-Optional-B3lisarios-Console-Slider-Extender-SetPQV.

So, what should I do in order to tweak armors, which have been reffited to SAM, to revealing genitals armors?

It's a lot of work to make modular armors so most of the armor mods aren't, just a few. the ones that are modular aren't the ones in the SAM-Vanilla-Skyrim-Refits which you downloaded, they're in the "SAM-Optional-Vectors-Modular-Armors.7z" and "SAM-Optional-Legacy-Skimpy-Armors.7z" files, however theres only a handful of armors here that have been refitted and are modular. The vanilla refits are just conversions of all the vanilla armors to the SAM body (which is still great because otherwise everyone wearing armor would just look like they have the vanilla body)

18 hours ago, Cyrus said:

It's a lot of work to make modular armors so most of the armor mods aren't, just a few. the ones that are modular aren't the ones in the SAM-Vanilla-Skyrim-Refits which you downloaded, they're in the "SAM-Optional-Vectors-Modular-Armors.7z" and "SAM-Optional-Legacy-Skimpy-Armors.7z" files, however theres only a handful of armors here that have been refitted and are modular. The vanilla refits are just conversions of all the vanilla armors to the SAM body (which is still great because otherwise everyone wearing armor would just look like they have the vanilla body)

Oh! Great! Both skimpy armors and modular armors can cover many vanilla armors and I will be able to do PC  exposed genitals playing by tweaking them.
Thanks!

So, I have an issue about a new race for a NPC.

I had installed Follower Itsuki and made him play sex animations with PC on SOS. At that time genitals had been equipped to Itsuki on SexLab. But, after installing SAM, his genitals couldn't make no appearance and could become a hole in his groin.

I glanced ArmorAddon of SAM_NakedGenitals on Creation Kit and I found that "kkItsuki Race", which means Itsuki's race, was added to Additional Race. I understand that SAM can add genitals to any races listed up there. But, it is wrong for me. Of course, Itsuki got the hole with naked anytime when he undressed all armors.

Does somebody know how to add SAM genitals to new races correctly?

Admin

I wish I could help you guys a bit more but I've been away from Skyrim almost 2 years now and I still need to re-learn everything... and then there's the fact that changes were made to SAM without me being involved, so I can't help with that either. I do plan to get back to Skyrim/SAM modding at some point, but I will prefer to do it only after the "Remaster" edition is published. I kinda don't want to risk to do stuff now that might have to be redone in the future. So for the time being, I'm focusing in other game mods =)

On 5/9/2016 at 5:10 AM, Kyoshi said:

So, I have an issue about a new race for a NPC.

I had installed Follower Itsuki and made him play sex animations with PC on SOS. At that time genitals had been equipped to Itsuki on SexLab. But, after installing SAM, his genitals couldn't make no appearance and could become a hole in his groin.

I glanced ArmorAddon of SAM_NakedGenitals on Creation Kit and I found that "kkItsuki Race", which means Itsuki's race, was added to Additional Race. I understand that SAM can add genitals to any races listed up there. But, it is wrong for me. Of course, Itsuki got the hole with naked anytime when he undressed all armors.

Does somebody know how to add SAM genitals to new races correctly?

You have to add a genital AA to the skin armor for the race, as you do with feet and hands. I discovered this myself when I was trying to make a dark seducer race.

On 2016/9/26 at 5:31 PM, Felio said:

You have to add a genital AA to the skin armor for the race, as you do with feet and hands. I discovered this myself when I was trying to make a dark seducer race.

I tried to tweak the follower's esp by TES5Edit as below. But, my follower's genitals hole remains so far.

1) Opened both follower's esp and SAM-Shape Atlas for Men.esp at a time after set an load order of the SAM.esp lower because the follower.esp can recognize the SAM.esp as a master.
2) Used "Copy as new record into" in order to copied SAM_NakedGenitals on AA to the follower's AA and renamed SAM_NakedGenitals to follower_SAM_NakedGenitals in order to avoid duplicating Editor ID.

At the time, an error was occurred as "Found a QUST reference, expected: NULL, RACE". And, pushed a button "continue application". So, the above renamed form id of follower_SAM_NakedGenitals was changed to an original form id of SAM_NakedGenital.

3) Saved a modified esp of the follower.
4) Started game.

Maybe, my issue is caused by 2). If you or somebody know to solve it or to have alternative way, please teach me.

On 29/9/2016 at 10:28 PM, Kyoshi said:

I tried to tweak the follower's esp by TES5Edit as below. But, my follower's genitals hole remains so far.

1) Opened both follower's esp and SAM-Shape Atlas for Men.esp at a time after set an load order of the SAM.esp lower because the follower.esp can recognize the SAM.esp as a master.
2) Used "Copy as new record into" in order to copied SAM_NakedGenitals on AA to the follower's AA and renamed SAM_NakedGenitals to follower_SAM_NakedGenitals in order to avoid duplicating Editor ID.

At the time, an error was occurred as "Found a QUST reference, expected: NULL, RACE". And, pushed a button "continue application". So, the above renamed form id of follower_SAM_NakedGenitals was changed to an original form id of SAM_NakedGenital.

3) Saved a modified esp of the follower.
4) Started game.

Maybe, my issue is caused by 2). If you or somebody know to solve it or to have alternative way, please teach me.

Oh Akatosh, where do I start...
Ok, first off don't use TES5Edit but old (un)faithful Creation Kit: for such a tweak it's faster, cleaner and easier that way and it's a good rule if you have to mess with records in a esp to use that instead of TES5Edit, that must be used later to clean the mod up.
Now, I can't see the mod (it's hidden) so I can't tell if the follower uses a standalone body or a custom race but given the previous posts I assume it's a custom race.

• Load the follower plugin. Since you just need to edit that you could make it as "active file" and be done with it, so you won't need to save the medifications an additional esp to use as patch and you will have a backup ready if you kept the installer, but remember that if you ever update the esp you will need to repeat this process. Either way, once loaded hit Save or the CK may crash after a couple of minutes.
  • Chech the kkItsuki record in the Race tab and open it
  • In the body data tab you should find a dropdown menu called Skin. This should be the Armor entry the race uses as naked skin. Note it down and close the window by hitting Cancel (that should prevent to consider the record "changed" and make ITM records if you save the mod as a patch)
  • Go to the armor entry and look for the naked Skin the Itsuki race uses and open it. You shoulòd find something like this http://www.creationkit.com/images/thumb/3/39/Jb_Armor01a.jpg/800px-Jb_Armor01a.jpg
  • You will notice a dropdown menu Called Race just right of the ID. Scroll down to the Itsuki race.
  • On the bottom of the tab there's that list of entries that are the armor addon the skin includes. if you double click on it it should open the Armor Addon of the naked body. I would modify it to point at a SAM body (if you have SAM installed it should be in your data folder under meshes/actors/character/character asset/malebody_1.nif). This will prevent a gap between body and genitals
  • Create an armor addon (call it something like "ItsukiGenAA") that points at the sam genital nif and enable it for the itsuki race and make it use the slot "52-Unnamed".
  • Add the armor addon to the naked skin armor (right-click in the box, select New or Add -can't remember which option the menu gives- and add the "ItsukiGenAA" or whatever you named it. Hit OK and close all windows.
  • Save
  • Profit

I know is a bit of a mess to explain it without a visual reference, but I don't have time rn to make a full-picture tutorial, if you encounter problems I can try to explain it better.

On 2016/10/3 at 5:04 PM, Felio said:

Oh Akatosh, where do I start...
Ok, first off don't use TES5Edit but old (un)faithful Creation Kit: for such a tweak it's faster, cleaner and easier that way and it's a good rule if you have to mess with records in a esp to use that instead of TES5Edit, that must be used later to clean the mod up.
Now, I can't see the mod (it's hidden) so I can't tell if the follower uses a standalone body or a custom race but given the previous posts I assume it's a custom race.

• Load the follower plugin. Since you just need to edit that you could make it as "active file" and be done with it, so you won't need to save the medifications an additional esp to use as patch and you will have a backup ready if you kept the installer, but remember that if you ever update the esp you will need to repeat this process. Either way, once loaded hit Save or the CK may crash after a couple of minutes.
  • Chech the kkItsuki record in the Race tab and open it
  • In the body data tab you should find a dropdown menu called Skin. This should be the Armor entry the race uses as naked skin. Note it down and close the window by hitting Cancel (that should prevent to consider the record "changed" and make ITM records if you save the mod as a patch)
  • Go to the armor entry and look for the naked Skin the Itsuki race uses and open it. You shoulòd find something like this http://www.creationkit.com/images/thumb/3/39/Jb_Armor01a.jpg/800px-Jb_Armor01a.jpg
  • You will notice a dropdown menu Called Race just right of the ID. Scroll down to the Itsuki race.
  • On the bottom of the tab there's that list of entries that are the armor addon the skin includes. if you double click on it it should open the Armor Addon of the naked body. I would modify it to point at a SAM body (if you have SAM installed it should be in your data folder under meshes/actors/character/character asset/malebody_1.nif). This will prevent a gap between body and genitals
  • Create an armor addon (call it something like "ItsukiGenAA") that points at the sam genital nif and enable it for the itsuki race and make it use the slot "52-Unnamed".
  • Add the armor addon to the naked skin armor (right-click in the box, select New or Add -can't remember which option the menu gives- and add the "ItsukiGenAA" or whatever you named it. Hit OK and close all windows.
  • Save
  • Profit

I know is a bit of a mess to explain it without a visual reference, but I don't have time rn to make a full-picture tutorial, if you encounter problems I can try to explain it better.

Thank you so much for your kind support!

I have an issue about your explanation and it is just confusing me and it is on "Create an armor addon (call it something like "ItsukiGenAA") that points at the sam genital nif and enable it for the itsuki race and make it use the slot 52-Unnamed". So, how can I add SAM's genitals texture on SAM esp to an AA on other esp without SAM mastering? I don't know how to make an esp a master. So far, I can't find the SAM's genitals texture in choices on window because the choices are shown here only in case of registering as masters.

Itsuki-5.jpg

How could you solve the issue?

Now, I could add SAM genitals to kiki-Itsuki follower as below. Remaining is only to add correct texture to his genitals.

Itsuki-4.jpg

I could change the follower's genitals texture to SAM's one with SAM esp mastering by TES5Edit as below pic. However, there is fine distinction between his body texture and his genitals one so far.

Itsuki-6.jpg

Sorry for the late reply.
I guess you need to create a texture set as well using the SAM genital textures...change the textures used in the kikiItzuki_SkinbodyMale_1 to be SAM ones, otherwise seams will always occur: the genitals aren't mapped on the body skin texture (as you might have figured already), and textures need to be taked from the same bunch to not show seams.

18 hours ago, Felio said:

Sorry for the late reply.
I guess you need to create a texture set as well using the SAM genital textures...change the textures used in the kikiItzuki_SkinbodyMale_1 to be SAM ones, otherwise seams will always occur: the genitals aren't mapped on the body skin texture (as you might have figured already), and textures need to be taked from the same bunch to not show seams.

Oh! Thanks! I could match his body texture with his genitals one according to your instruction.:)