Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kenoman

Mod request: Revealing armor or modular armor that works for SAM Lite SE

I really liked the revealing armor series that SOS had, and I thought it'd be cool if there was one that would work with just SAM Lite for SE

It might be even cooler if there were modular variants of it. Heck modular armor in general is so cool.

I saw the revealing armor posted by someone that was for SAM+SOS or something but I didn't really understand that one, since I heard SAM and SOS is incompatible, and when I tried using both, when fully naked it looked really weird with SAM and SOS penis being there at the same time, and when not, and just only using those revealing armor, it was with the SOS's sam penis, but then the penis part looked weird with the texture being incorrect around the crotch. So yeah I figured maybe if there was a way around this I'll ask here as well but in general I think it'll be really cool to have a revealing armor type of stuff for SAM

Author

To make SOS works, you need to install this patch : 

Kindly follow the instruction stated in the description box. 

As for revealing/modular armor sets, I can only say, soon™️.

Author of the topic Posted
12 hours ago, kreiste said:

Edit:Not really sure if I've done something wrong, which I might have? but SOS of SAM lite did go through, but I'm stuck in underwear (which I presume is supposed to be there) but every penis type is missing from the option to attach penis on the sos mcm and as a result, hole in the crotch on the armor when wearing armor, and underwear stays on for PC. 

19 hours ago, kreiste said:

OOOoo, ominous.

16 hours ago, AConfusedKnight said:

@Kenoman Well if you want revealing armor compatible with Samlight SE (not sure about SOSSSE+SAMLSE):

Thanks I'll try it out when I can :)

12 hours ago, kreiste said:

@Kenoman Hmm, are you sure you got the right version for SOS? You need the one for SSE and not the one for oldrim. Also what armor are you using that has this problem?

Here is the SOS and the armor that I've used that I've been having trouble with, thanks for asking :)

Schlongs_of_Skyrim_SE_v_1.1.4 (Only just the .dll in the SKSE -> plugins file. from

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5355-schlongs-of-skyrim-se/) otherwise I used the 

I only used this ^ Schlongs of SAM since on the description he wrote the load order like this:

LOAD ORDER :

- SAM Light 
- SAM High Poly Conversion ( nude or underwear not matter because you only need hand, feet and the rest.)
- Schlong of SAM Light ( This mod )
- SAM Light Skin add on ( If you use this )
- XPMSE Skeleton ( Never ever overwrite this skeleton. Only one mod can overwrite this mod. More Nasty Critters. If you use that mod..put that after this skeleton or you will experience CTD ).

↑So I assumed that mod was meant to be used on its own, along with the other listed. So yeah, That mod + sos se v1.1.4's .dll from sos's SKSE plugin file.

As for the armor, I tried to use this one. 

It somehow went through and I tried to use it but it ended up with a hole in the crotch like this.20200705000839_1.thumb.jpg.2e16e05d48701bc22064bd4ce58ade4d.jpg

With the above link's SAM, at least there was the SOS's MCM, but where you'd normally select a penis, there were no other option but "none".

I guess this is the extent of my problem at the moment. If there's any other information that would help I'll try to describe them. 

Thanks again for trying to help.

Author

While wearing that armor, go to MCM for SOS, switch to Player/NPC Settings and examine left column (Player Settings). Below Equipped armor : XXX (your current armor name), there's a revealing tick box that you can toggle to show/hide penis. Are you able to do that?

Just now, kreiste said:

While wearing that armor, go to MCM for SOS, switch to Player/NPC Settings and examine left column (Player Settings). Below Equipped armor : XXX (your current armor name), there's a revealing tick box that you can toggle to show/hide penis. Are you able to do that?

While I was able to tick the revealing thing on and off on the MCM for SOS, it made no changes and left the crotch with no penis.

Author

Ooohh if I remember correctly, that armor is meant for Oldrim (which means SAM Full Core + SOS LE). It needs to be modified for SSE but I'm not sure how to. 

You'll want to get a revealing armor that works for SAM Light and SavrenX's SOS Patch....which aren't that many; I think ft.GB's Tera Armor refit works with them but don't quote me on that.