Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

excelsior__87

MAKE SURE TO UNINSTALL XSOLDIER VANILLA VERSION?

Hey guys,

Amateur modder here and gamer haha. when he says to uninstall the vanilla version can someone please explain this is in simplified form please? I can't seem to get the mod to work for me.

Any help would be greatly appreciated...is there a video to show how to install mod by any chance?

When installing War of The Chosen Xsolider you will need to remove the xSolider files from the Base game(not war of the chosen) mod folder or you'll see a duplicate in the mod launcher.

Edit bonus: Put Wotc mod files here: \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\XCOM 2\XCom2-WarOfTheChosen\XComGame\Mods

Delete vanilla xSolider from here: \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\XCOM 2\XComGame\Mods

Sometimes a Mods folder is created automatically sometimes one isn't, if you don't see one at that directory then make a Mods folder at that directory.

If this is your first time installing XCOM 2 mods manually then there shouldn't be any mods in the vanilla folder so you can simply make a Mods folder at \SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\XCOM 2\XCom2-WarOfTheChosen\XComGame, place the XSolider mod into the Mods folder and start the game, you then should see the mod in the launcher.

Here is an example video of how to install it[Note: I don't use the XCOM2's official launcher as it often fails to recognize when a mod is installed or uninstalled]: 

Author of the topic Posted

Thanks so much for your help, i got it all working with the alternative launcher, but for some reason the legs options wont appear, and same with any of the DLC content...

Would you happen to know why this is the case

image.png