Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Edward Q.

New here and kinda lost on how to make SAM work as expected in SE/VR

Hi y'all, first of all I'm so happy this forum exists and I just found out about it and omg this is perfect. Thank you guys for making it real. ❤️

TLDR: New to mods, probably screwing up SAM mods load order, SAM MCM won't show up, dick spinning wildly when in VRIK selfie mode, no NPCs get naked unless I kill them and disrobe them myself.

So I'm new to using mods and don't really know what I'm doing wrong. I'm trying to make Skyrim a place where nudity is legal, socially acceptable and even as common as wearing clothes, disregarding the fact that Skyrim looks like a cold place.

My character does get naked if I unequip robes/armour, as in he doesn't wear underwear, but no NPCs walk around naked. If I kill them and remove their clothes, they're not wearing underwear either. Is there a way to make NPCs walk around naked sometimes? Is there a way to have them hard or have sex with them? Is there a way to make them pee sometimes? 💦

There's no MCM or Samson/Samuel options anywhere. NPCs are all the same body type as vanilla NPCs. I do have SkyUI, which is above SAM mods in the load order.

Also, when I do the VRIK gesture to astral project and see my character in third person, his genitals keep swinging from one side to the other at an incredible and probably PAINFUL speed. It's like a blender. 

I'm listing the mods I've downloaded below in their current order because that might be the first thing I'm doing wrong and need to fix.

• Hot_Fixes_DLC_DB_Armors_Clothes_2_1_SE
    • SAM SE - Vanilla Armor
    • Crude_Refits_of_DLC_DG_Armors_and_Clothes_SE_1_2
    • RaptorFS_Standart_
    • Chameleon Textures Standart
    • Masculine Khajiits Mountain Cat
    • Masculine Khajiits Leopard
    • Skysight Normal - SAM Light SE 1_2_a_w_faces
    • Skysight Skins - SAM Light SE 2_0_AIO
    • SAM High Poly Conversion SE
    • SAM Light Texture Add-on
    • SAM Light

And below that some hair mods from Nexus. Using Mod Organizer v2.2.2.1 in case it's relevant. Thank you all in advance! ❤️

There isn't a SAM MCM for Special Edition as it is SAM light not the FULL SAM. You should post your full mod load order so people can see what mods could possibly be conflicting and what could be missing.

Author of the topic Posted

I'm sorry. I didn't want to make a huge list on my first post.

CSV export straight out of Mod Organizer 2:

#Mod_Priority,#Mod_Name
"0000","DLC: HearthFires"
"0001","DLC: Dragonborn"
"0002","DLC: Dawnguard"
"0003","Interface and Animation_separator"
"0004","SkyUI"
"0005","Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch"
"0006","RaceMenu Special Edition v0-4-12"
"0007","Natural Colored Map Markers 4K VR and SSE"
"0008","VRIK Player Avatar"
"0009","Spellsiphon - Immersive Combat"
"0010","Fores New Idles in Skyrim SE - FNIS SE"
"0011","sksevr_2_00_11"
"0012","VR FPS Stabilizer"
"0013","Realistic Ragdolls and Force"
"0014","XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended"
"0015","HDT-SMP (Skinned Mesh Physics)"
"0016","Unread Books Glow SSE with MCM"
"0017","Gay Insight - A Lover's Insight tweak"
"0018","Gay Allure"
"0019","Apocalypse - Magic of Skyrim"
"0020","SAM_separator"
"0021","SAM Light"
"0022","Skysight Skins - SAM Light SE 2_0_AIO"
"0023","Skysight Normal - SAM Light SE 1_2_a_w_faces"
"0024","SAM High Poly Conversion SE"
"0025","SAM SE - Vanilla Armor"
"0026","SAM Light Texture Add-on"
"0027","Hot_Fixes_DLC_DB_Armors_Clothes_2_1_SE"
"0028","Crude_Refits_of_DLC_DG_Armors_and_Clothes_SE_1_2"
"0029","RaptorFS_Standart_"
"0030","Chameleon Textures Standart"
"0031","Masculine Khajiits Mountain Cat"
"0032","Masculine Khajiits Leopard"
"0033","Hair_separator"
"0034","ApachiiSkyHair SSE"
"0035","ApachiiSkyHair SSE Female"
"0036","ApachiiSkyHair SSE Wigs"
"0037","ApachiiSkyHair SSE Male"
"0038","Natural and Urban Visuals_separator"
"0039","Static Mesh Improvement Mod"
"0040","Cathedral Weathers and Seasons"
"0041","Realistic Water Two"
"0042","SkyVRaan - Shimmering VR Waters"
"0043","Diverse Dragons Collection SE (DDCse)"
"0044","Enhanced Lights and FX"
"0045","Skyrim Flora Overhaul SE"
"0046","Open Cities Skyrim - SSE"
"0047","ELFX Exteriors Open Cities Patch"

Is there a way to get the MCM on Skyrim SE/VR? Perhaps by switching SAM Light with some other mod?

Xp32 should always be loaded last.

In order to make NPCs nude I tend to use Sex Lab Defeat then sneak into NPCs homes at night and take their gear off of them then they'll have nothing to wear. Also there are is a Sex Lab mod that actually let's you make nudity completely legal and socially acceptable I forget what it is as I'm typing this from my phone, but when I remember I'll be sure to tell.

Ooooh thank you! ❤️ I'll put it last as soon as possible.

About this Sex Lab, any chance it's this one? https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91861-sexlab-framework-se-163-beta-8-november-22nd-2019/

EDIT: I mean this one. https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/9152-sexlab-defeat-sse/

As for SAM itself on Special Edition, am I just using the wrong mod? Like is there one that is not "Light" and has MCM?

That sexlab defeat is correct yes.

The only SAM that has an MCM is the original that is only available for Vanilla Skyrim currently. VectorPlexus would need to lift the rights on SAM or update the mod for Special Edition in order for the Special Edition SAM to have an MCM.

I see. In that case, how do SE players configure SAM? Like is there some config text file I should be looking for?

I read something about Show RaceMenu Alternative https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2155

and SAM Morphs for RaceMenu 

Do you think that would work? It does say "It's mainly intended to add SAM morphing features to SE". Apparently RaceMenu Alternative is invoked as a Power and if I'm reading it correctly that should bring up the SAM Morphs screen. I'm thinking of giving it a try but I'm worried it might crash my save file or something.

The SAM Morphs is exactly what you need if you are looking for the options from the original SAM MCM. The only thing is that unlike the original SAM you would need to reinstall the SAM light pack in order to switch the the amount of hair your character has on their chest.

Thank you again. So I tried it and while RaceMenu works, SAM Morphs doesn't. I can see and equip the Power, but it just doesn't do anything. If I try to use it repeatedly it just makes that faint sound that tells me to wait a little.

I just put SAM Morphs for RaceMenu immediately below SAM Light. I'll try to invert that order now. EDIT: nothing changed.