Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

kreiste

Download — Kreis' Thieves Guild Armor Redux

Author

Kreis' Thieves Guild Armor Redux

I made this because I haven't find any Thieves' Guild armor that suits me (not that there are that many to choose from anyway), so I kinda make one on my own. Also serves as my practice into making my own armor. 

Somewhat a work-in-progress? I guess. But I think this is decent enough for now. Pardon mistakes if you spot any, I intend to polish it later. 

SSE ONLY! 

If anyone wants to port this to LE or make any modifications to me, all I ask is sharing it here too for everyone else too. 

To-do List

1. Correct the connection between the belt and the jockstrap. Also, since the jockstrap is weighted to the penis bone, it could get absurdly large on guys with big dicks (heh) and since I'm using SavrenX's SOS mod, the size might be off on my end to determine. I might re-weight this to the balls instead to made it much more consistent (since I rarely see anyone's set their PC's balls to be too large lol)  
  2. Pants alternative. 
  3. Mesh for 1st-person view. (It still uses default for now). 
  4. Different mesh for regular, grey, and leader version. 
  5. Probably custom gloves and boots, but I'm not sure if that's necessary because I made the Armor to go with the vanilla gloves and boots. 

Credits Big thanks to Ulfberth, Four, Darnexx, and many people on Bearhood of Steel discord. Especially, Ulfberth for literally imparting his BS/OS knowledge to me and bearing through my stupidity at one point 😂

Screenshots besides my vanilla-lighting one is courtesy of Darnexx with his 🔥 ENB setup.

Change Log

> 16.02.2020 - Version 1. Initial release.

> 19.02.2020 - Version 2. Undies/Pants/Revealing options, toggle-able via Bodyslide. Minor weighting fix.

SAM - KSO - Thieves Guild Armor Redux v2.7z

Author
Author of the topic Posted
20 hours ago, Angoleme said:

Magnificent work! Could I ask for  a standalone version which is not a replacer of the vanilla one? Thanks!!!

Unfortunately I have no idea how to do it myself 😅

On 5/22/2021 at 8:09 PM, pwnypunisher said:

Is there an LE port for this, or a guide to porting beautiful SE armor like this to support LE?

Turns out all you have to do is run this through SSE NIF Optimizer! I got this working with LE no problem. A new 7z archive for LE is attached -- obviously all credit goes to the magnificant kreiste! All I did was run a tool over the meshes.

SAM - LE KSO - Thieves Guild Armor Redux.7z