Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Naurdor

SAM Installation Guide for Skyrim LE

sh1ny

This guide is for Skyrim Legendary Edition (aka 'Oldrim') only!

For Special Edition setup, please refer to SAM Light download page.

Message added by sh1ny

Hi guys, leave the game for one year and now that I come back I updated many things as I saw SAM, but things are not working for me as when using showracemenu and moving the body parts bars the pectorals do not grow, another for example the butt is not modify no grow.
I hope you can help me, I show my MO and the mod I use actualli.

long ago everything worked well, each bar of each body part in the racemenu, movement for the chest and rear.
PSAM works with a specific SKSE?
oo sorry XMP is the end of the list under to SAM obtinal blesario

TESV 2019-06-02 22-03-40-05 -2.jpg

orden 2.JPG

Edited by Nachtigall Miseme

I dropped skyrim for a year and i've just play it back recently. SAM work good with all npc except my character. It leave a crazy void there. Itried to look up for solution and reinstalled game and mod but it didn't work. Can anyone gelp?

Author
On 6/3/2019 at 12:30 PM, Nachtigall Miseme said:

Hi guys, leave the game for one year and now that I come back I updated many things as I saw SAM, but things are not working for me as when using showracemenu and moving the body parts bars the pectorals do not grow, another for example the butt is not modify no grow.
I hope you can help me, I show my MO and the mod I use actualli.

long ago everything worked well, each bar of each body part in the racemenu, movement for the chest and rear.
PSAM works with a specific SKSE?
oo sorry XMP is the end of the list under to SAM obtinal blesario

TESV 2019-06-02 22-03-40-05 -2.jpg

orden 2.JPG

I think you need this for pecs/butt scaling:

1 hour ago, wtjohn said:

I still cant get this to work
Im doing my best really

Im using NexusVortex and Skyrim SE

~Help

You gotta be more specific than that.
Did you install all of the requirements? How did you install them?

Edited by conradonak

i managed to install everything according to the first post, but the butt and pec bounce didn't work, so I installed 1 more file that was posted later on this topic and it was fixed.

I do have one issue though, even though I allowed for being naked in the MCM, whenever I equip any armr and then take it off, some small grey underpants appear, my character's penis goes right through it, but it still looks weird. and also, on the butt i get sometimes really weird constant jiggles, even when standing still, and the grey undies has holes where the skin shows.

I have trouble with getting the SAM MCM menu to load when I have SexLab installed. Is there a patch that makes them compatible or am I doing something wrong? I use the SAM penis integrated in SOS, but loaded before SAM so the SAM body works. I've had no problem getting SAM to work with SOS but when I use SexLab, the SAM MCM menu doesn't load. I've tried it multiple times tweaking things like load order. If anyone else knows how to keep the SAM menu while using SexLab, please help! 

I used to not have problems but now if I turn the penis to something around 50 it turns black (on every race) however if I turn it back down it still stays black. This is the only problem I seem to be having and it only has started happening recently.

Edited by mekv

I tried in vain to install SAM on Skyrim SE this afternoon on a fresh new game following the installation instructions step by step.
It didn't worked at all and the game didn't want to be launched.
I started again with SOS but I'm frustrated because SAM was working good on my old skyrim (and still works).

Is Something is missing in the instruction page ? Well I'll try again this weekend.

Author
3 hours ago, Tyranicallity said:

can anyone tell me how to fix this? I've done everything in the guide, reinstalled everything and it still does this.

20191227085333_1.jpg

Is it doing it in a new game too? I know if SoS isnt uninstalled properly before installing SAM then sometimes this might happen

Okay... so I'm in the process of rebuilding my mod list yet again to see if I can keep the game from corrupting saves, and redownloading many of my mods. I'm an impasse as to which of the "Realistic Ragdolls and Force" files to get, since most of them state not to use with body mods. :/

Also, XP32 skeleton requires NIOverride... I don't see it mentioned in the guide. Should I add it before putting in XP32?

EDIT: I went ahead and installed the "Realistic Force" and everything else (no NI Override) -- sorry, I couldn't wait. I need my dose of sexy, muscular Argonian male! XD

There was no crash and everything seems to be all right. And now I get to see some nice jiggly pecs and butt, which I never had before.

image.png

Edited by Carnotaurus
Solved it

Author
2 hours ago, Carnotaurus said:

Okay... so I'm in the process of rebuilding my mod list yet again to see if I can keep the game from corrupting saves, and redownloading many of my mods. I'm an impasse as to which of the "Realistic Ragdolls and Force" files to get, since most of them state not to use with body mods. :/

Also, XP32 skeleton requires NIOverride... I don't see it mentioned in the guide. Should I add it before putting in XP32?

EDIT: I went ahead and installed the "Realistic Force" and everything else (no NI Override) -- sorry, I couldn't wait. I need my dose of sexy, muscular Argonian male! XD

There was no crash and everything seems to be all right. And now I get to see some nice jiggly pecs and butt, which I never had before.

You already figured it out, but nioverride comes with racemenu so if you have that already then you don't need to install it. and xp32 goes last always

So i come back after a while of not playing after an unfortunate comp failier and added all the mods i needed and even added them in the proper load order as far as i can tell but in game i have an issue with the mcm sliders for Samual and Samson and all is does is make the base vanilla shape bigger with out adding more muscletone or fat, however when clothing is added to my character it still adds the appearence of those sliders as if i had them and they are working. Can any one tell me what i may have done wrong?

Edited by ValicCalder

Can someone please help me? I'm new to modding, could someone direct me to a tutorial as to how to install this using Mod Organizer 2? The current guide is for the original MO, which is no longer supported by Nexus. I did try using the original MO first and following the guide, but the files never showed up in the list. I'm using vanilla Skyrim with the 3 official DLCs and have all the required mods. 

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

Author
11 hours ago, Isamu_Kuno said:

Can someone please help me? I'm new to modding, could someone direct me to a tutorial as to how to install this using Mod Organizer 2? The current guide is for the original MO, which is no longer supported by Nexus. I did try using the original MO first and following the guide, but the files never showed up in the list. I'm using vanilla Skyrim with the 3 official DLCs and have all the required mods. 

there's not a lot of difference in terms of using MO and MO2. It's the same procedure.

10 hours ago, air said:

there's not a lot of difference in terms of using MO and MO2. It's the same procedure.

Then something is still going wrong on my end because the SAM files just refuse to show up in my downloads list in either MO or MO2. I even tried manually installing it directly into my Skyrim Steam files and it still doesn't show up in my load order. I really have no clue what to do here.

Edit: Okay, I at least have them in the Load Order now. But I can't tell if they work or not because SKSE won't start through MO2. But that's unrelated to this thread so I'll look elsewhere for those answers. 

Edited by Isamu_Kuno

Author
6 hours ago, Chonkerson said:

Do I have to install Realistic Ragdolls? XPMSE seems to include it.

its unnecessary if you have xpmse. at the time when this was written i think it wasn't included