Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Naurdor

SAM Installation Guide for Skyrim LE

sh1ny

This guide is for Skyrim Legendary Edition (aka 'Oldrim') only!

For Special Edition setup, please refer to SAM Light download page.

Message added by sh1ny

Oi. This is going to take an entire weekend. I have been having extreme trouble getting anything to work, and was close to just purging mods and elder scrolls from my computer and walking away. I shall save this page, and give this all one last go in four days. :P I really wished i seen this page sooner.

Hi guys!! My first message here :D 

I installed all mods following the steps from this post. Everything works fine and I fixed some of my problems with HDTPE but I still have one problem: all the guards are stil using only your underpants and I don't know what I can do to fix this :( Any tips? Ty ;)

This is my plugins list:

image.png.fb9f1d52e7888ce6cebb9d8d862a48b1.png

Author of the topic Posted
1 hour ago, Luthien said:

Hi guys!! My first message here :D 

I installed all mods following the steps from this post. Everything works fine and I fixed some of my problems with HDTPE but I still have one problem: all the guards are stil using only your underpants and I don't know what I can do to fix this :( Any tips? Ty ;)

Hey and welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay. :D

I'm noticing a few issues with your load order. The hopefully quick and easy fix is running LOOT to get most of the issues fixed. It doesn't fix everything all the time but it's a good start and usually all you need. https://loot.github.io/

If everyone's running around in undies instead of nude make sure schlongs are enabled in the MCM. That said... I think this would be a good load order for you.

• Dawnguard
  • Hearthfites
  • Dragonborn
  • SexLab
  • High-rez Texture Pack 01-03
  • USLEEP - Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch
  • SkyUI
  • RaceMenu
  • RaceMenu Plugin
  • Realistic Ragdolls & Force
  • SAM - Shape Atlas For Men
  • SAM - Dawnguard Patch
  • FNIS
  • Skyrim Romance
  • RaceMenu Overlays
  • XPMSE

7 hours ago, Naurdor said:

Hey and welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy your stay. :D

I'm noticing a few issues with your load order. The hopefully quick and easy fix is running LOOT to get most of the issues fixed. It doesn't fix everything all the time but it's a good start and usually all you need. https://loot.github.io/

If everyone's running around in undies instead of nude make sure schlongs are enabled in the MCM. That said... I think this would be a good load order for you.

• Dawnguard
  • Hearthfites
  • Dragonborn
  • SexLab
  • High-rez Texture Pack 01-03
  • USLEEP - Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch
  • SkyUI
  • RaceMenu
  • RaceMenu Plugin
  • Realistic Ragdolls & Force
  • SAM - Shape Atlas For Men
  • SAM - Dawnguard Patch
  • FNIS
  • Skyrim Romance
  • RaceMenu Overlays
  • XPMSE

Thank you so much, Naurdor!! :D I will try your suggestions and soon I'll give you an update :*

2 hours ago, Luthien Amell said:

Thank you so much, Naurdor!! :D I will try your suggestions and soon I'll give you an update :*

Well, I tried to edit my last post but I didn't find how, sorry :$
I have tried everything that Naurdor suggested and it doesn't work. And I noted that Vilkas is without his chest armor too. To solved the problem I decided to uninstall skimpy and modular armors. But thank you :D
Now I notice another problem, I don't think it's a SAM problem, but maybe you have a light for me: All NPCs are mute. For exemple, Farkas doesn't greetting me when I enter in our home. I know he's talking because I use subtitles in my game, but I didn't  heard the sound. The same happens with Lydia and Vilkas (and I really appreciate Vilkas voice, such a shame:x). Someone can help  me? :D:D

Now my plugins are this way:

image.png.08c289a3c8b071f5a91e529d1d378564.png

Hmm my first thought is do you have the voices turned up in your settings? Failing that does it happen on a new game or just that save? Unfortunately I've not heard of the issue before so I'm really not sure how to fix it but I hope this helps diagnose the problem at least.

2 hours ago, Naurdor said:

Hmm my first thought is do you have the voices turned up in your settings? Failing that does it happen on a new game or just that save? Unfortunately I've not heard of the issue before so I'm really not sure how to fix it but I hope this helps diagnose the problem at least.

Yes, the voices are turned up, this happens in all my saves. I can't start a new game because it crashes. I always stand outside of the carriage and nothing happens. I think is a sexlab or skyrim romance problem because only possible partners are muted. But thank you for all attention and tips :D

1 hour ago, Luthien Amell said:

Yes, the voices are turned up, this happens in all my saves. I can't start a new game because it crashes. I always stand outside of the carriage and nothing happens. I think is a sexlab or skyrim romance problem because only possible partners are muted. But thank you for all attention and tips :D

Ohh... right vanilla intro. I forget people still sit through that (I once timed it at 5 mins because I was bored before i discovered Live Another Life but I digress). This should fix your intro bit with the cart: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46703/?

If it's still an issue on a new game try a new game without Skyrim Romance in case that's causing your dialogue issues. Mainly thinking it might be that cos it's a mod I haven't used before but you can always re-enable it afterwards.

Hello, i encountered small error... Falmer armor from Vanilla refits package has hole instead of genitals..., in nifscope, it missing SAMrevealing group. i GUess, that its a problem. But im complete noob with NifScope, and didnt know how to make it work properly :(. Could someone help me with that?

2 hours ago, LightWolf86 said:

Hey, is there a way to disable this mod for Vampire Lord? I haven't seen any way to do it.

Hrmm... you could try deleting the vampire lord meshes and textures and that might sort things out for you. Other than that not too sure but hopefully someone else can come to your rescue if that doesn't work.

On 10/11/2017 at 12:34 AM, Naurdor said:

Ohh... right vanilla intro. I forget people still sit through that (I once timed it at 5 mins because I was bored before i discovered Live Another Life but I digress). This should fix your intro bit with the cart: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/46703/?

If it's still an issue on a new game try a new game without Skyrim Romance in case that's causing your dialogue issues. Mainly thinking it might be that cos it's a mod I haven't used before but you can always re-enable it afterwards.

I'm sorry for the delay in answering: D
I'm going to try this mod to solve my problem with the carriage and I was curious about the "live another life" mod, I think I'll try this too !!
I solved the problem of sound, I modified some lines in the file "Skyrim" in documents and the sounds came back: D

15 hours ago, Naurdor said:

Hrmm... you could try deleting the vampire lord meshes and textures and that might sort things out for you. Other than that not too sure but hopefully someone else can come to your rescue if that doesn't work.

Where would I be able to find them? I installed SAM using ModManager and can't see the Vampire Lord meshes + textures in my Data folders.

11 hours ago, LightWolf86 said:

Where would I be able to find them? I installed SAM using ModManager and can't see the Vampire Lord meshes + textures in my Data folders.

The meshes are in "Data\Meshes\Actors\vampirelord\character assets" for the meshes and not sure where the texture are if any. Best of luck getting it sorted.

On 18/11/2017 at 12:37 AM, Naurdor said:

The meshes are in "Data\Meshes\Actors\vampirelord\character assets" for the meshes and not sure where the texture are if any. Best of luck getting it sorted.

Thanks but I seem to be having no luck. I disable the 'VampireLordGenitals' files from the vampire lord meshes folder but my character just appears with a blank crotch. I just want the vampire lord to have the cloth around his waist like in vanilla.

I do have a mod installed which makes my vampire lord look like Lord Harkon's vampire lord form with the red cape and crown on his head but the mod was working before I installed SAM so I don't think it's a problem with that mod. Furthermore, the Harkon vampire lord form mod loads the cape and crown it's just the cloth that goes between his legs is still missing. 

Admin
On 31.10.2017 at 12:12 AM, naama123 said:

when i use generic clothes and miner's clothes, my neck becomes seperated from my body. help?

20171029200110_1.jpg

20171029200156_1.jpg

A small follow-up on the old issue:
Install USLEEP and override files from your mods (SAM refits included) with those from USLEEP. For Mod Organizer users it's enough to drag USLEEP below SAM armor refits in the left pane.

Heya fellas!

Still sadly got glitchy dongs here, again, symptoms seem to be that the dicks APPEAR, but if the guy with the dick moves around slightly, it's like the dick lags and it takes a while to catch up with them. If the guy dies/goes to sleep/sits in the chair the dick goes up really high and stretches out all freakily. Adjusting dick size also doesn't seem to affect anything at all, the dick stays the same size no matter what.

Here's my load order.

modlist.png

Author

You don't need Vanilla Refits to use the modular armor, but the modular armors don't cover every armor in the game, so if you use only those, a lot of armors/clothing will be their vanilla versions and not respond to SAM sliders.

Dear guys.

I have a problem with SAM.

I install SAM but when I start the new game, male NPC is disappear! I think reason is that use racemenu 3.4.5.

what do I change version of racemenu? and If I change racemenu version then I cant use XP32 Maximum Skeleton extended. Is there alternative skeleton mode exist?