Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Melesse

Download — xEdit script for SAM compatibility with Enderal

Author

xEdit script for SAM compatibility with Enderal

View File

This is an xEdit script that patches SAM (and any armor mods) to be compatible with Enderal: Forgotten Stories

Instructions:

• Download the latest release of xEdit.
  • Extract the zip file anywhere you want.
  • After extraction, open the Edit Scripts folder, and paste this script there.
  • If using Mod Organizer, add xEdit as an executable (top right), add '-enderal' in the Arguments field, and launch it from there. If using NMM, Vortex or no mod manager, rename the xEdit exe file (it might be named SSEEdit.exe) to EnderalEdit.exe and launch.
  • It will show you a list of all the currently loaded esps. Just press OK and wait a couple of minutes while it loads.
  • Once all the mods have loaded, right-click on the mod(s) you want to patch in the left pane, and click on Apply Script...
  • In the script dropdown menu, find this script ('Enderal race patch script.pas') and click OK.
  • Let the script run. It might take a couple of minutes, depending on how large your mods are.
  • Once it's done, you can save the changes (ctrl+s) and close xEdit. Remember to check the Backup Plugins option on the bottom.
  • The mods you selected should now detect the Half Arazealean and Half Qyranian races as Nord and Redguard, respectively.

EDIT:

THIS WILL EDIT THE ORIGINAL ESP FILES AND THEY WILL NO LONGER BE COMPATIBLE WITH VANILLA SKYRIM. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE BACKUPS FOR VANILLA SKYRIM.

I have followed all directions and patched all of my SAM-related mods with this, but whenever I turn into a werewolf my game just crashes. says there's a missing node or a skeleton conflict. But I do have XP32 and all of its requirements installed correctly. I did notice the SAM mod does have a werewolf body in it. Could that be affecting the werewolf transformation in Enderal?

Author
Author of the topic Posted (edited)
On 4/30/2019 at 12:09 AM, glittergroin said:

I have followed all directions and patched all of my SAM-related mods with this, but whenever I turn into a werewolf my game just crashes. says there's a missing node or a skeleton conflict. But I do have XP32 and all of its requirements installed correctly. I did notice the SAM mod does have a werewolf body in it. Could that be affecting the werewolf transformation in Enderal?

Just uploaded a patch for this. Please try it out and let me know if there are any issues.

Note that it needs Moonlight Tales Essentials and its SAM patch, but preferably the MTE esp should be stripped of everything except the Armor Addon and Texture Set headings. Let me know if you need more instructions on how to do this.

Edited by Melesse

Author
Author of the topic Posted
6 hours ago, glittergroin said:

Thank you. This has fixed my crashing issues while transforming into a werewolf.

Oh, good. I wasn't sure it would work. Note that the werewolf appearance will now be determined by your settings in the SAM MCM, not by Enderal's native system. If you want a different appearance when you get an affinity, you will have to make the change yourself in the MCM.