Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Melesse

Hymnaru's Dungeon Guards Inspired Armor

On 8/13/2019 at 6:48 AM, good0593 said:

On 8/13/2019 at 6:48 AM, good0593 said:

On 8/13/2019 at 6:46 AM, good0593 said:

Thanks for sharing this but if these textures are meant to work with the unofficial SAM version posted above, then please note they can't be uncompressed. I thought it was because of the numbers being written after the .7z, but no. There is something wrong but I don't know what :/

22 hours ago, Ranulf said:

Thanks for sharing this but if these textures are meant to work with the unofficial SAM version posted above, then please note they can't be uncompressed. I thought it was because of the numbers being written after the .7z, but no. There is something wrong but I don't know what :/

Please use 7-zip.
Decompressed by SAM Texture Sets V1.1.7z.001, you can solve it.

That's what I use but just understood you had to uncompress the 3 parts at the same time, that's why it was saying it was incorrect when trying to uncompress each part one by one. Problem solved, thanks anyway! Looks like there's a lot of options possible, I'll have to give it a try when I have time to do it!

Hello, thanks a lot for your post of lost-content recovered, that's how I was able to recover the Hynmaru's Clothing Project and the Sam Unochial Patch.
I want to ask if someone had the Inner Collection archiv ?e, and to know what does it have, and/or know if the items had to be taken somewhere in the map.
Edited by Nachtigall Miseme

On 11/18/2022 at 6:51 PM, Sean1777 said:

HI anyones knows how to use console to get it? 

Press the tilde key (~) to bring up (or close) the cheat console.

In console type 'help' and then the name of the armor, or the beginning of the name. For example, if you wanted to get yourself ebony weapons and armor, you'd type:

help ebony

And the console will show you the IDs (the item code) of every item with ebony in its name. (use page up/down to scroll) You can then use the additem command to get the items.

Press the tilde key (~) to bring up (or close) the cheat console.

Type "player. addItem" followed by the item code and the desired quantity. For example, to add 9,999 gold to your inventory, enter: "player.addItem 0000000F 9999"

Press Enter.