Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

KouLeifoh

Download — SAM Morphs for RaceMenu

Author
Author of the topic Posted
On 12/17/2018 at 9:38 AM, Ulfberth said:

Recently i've found a issue with sliders like spine, pelvis left thigh and right thigh not being saved after you load the game (samson and samuel sliders do fine). Is this something you can do about or it's racemenu's fault itself?

It's a bug with RaceMenu SE 0.2.12 (specifically skee64).  I haven't looked at the source code yet, but there seems to be a parsing error in the way skee64 serializes morphs/transformations to be saved when a game save is made.  It doesn't save morphs/transformations that use keys that end with .esp (my mod uses the key RaceMenuPluginSAM.esp for individual skeleton scaling while scaling from morphs have morph names added to the end of the key).  If I change the key to RaceMenuPluginSAM or even RaceMenuPluginSAM.es, then the transformations will be saved.  XPMSE/CBBE sliders are also affected.  The simple solution on my end would be to change the key, but this will affect existing saves unless I do a one-time cleanup to remove bloat from the old key.

31 minutes ago, tybi002 said:

skyrim SE: 1.5.53

skse64 2.0.9

racemenu 0.2.12

thank you

RaceMenu 0.2.12 is for SE 1.5.62.  Due to version mismatch with skse64, skee64 (part of RaceMenu) isn't loaded.  RaceMenu 0.2.7 is what you can use, but that version has issues with bodygen.

8 hours ago, KouLeifoh said:

It's a bug with RaceMenu SE 0.2.12 (specifically skee64).  I haven't looked at the source code yet, but there seems to be a parsing error in the way skee64 serializes morphs/transformations to be saved when a game save is made.  It doesn't save morphs/transformations that use keys that end with .esp (my mod uses the key RaceMenuPluginSAM.esp for individual skeleton scaling while scaling from morphs have morph names added to the end of the key).  If I change the key to RaceMenuPluginSAM or even RaceMenuPluginSAM.es, then the transformations will be saved.  XPMSE/CBBE sliders are also affected.  The simple solution on my end would be to change the key, but this will affect existing saves unless I do a one-time cleanup to remove bloat from the old key.

RaceMenu 0.2.12 is for SE 1.5.62.  Due to version mismatch with skse64, skee64 (part of RaceMenu) isn't loaded.  RaceMenu 0.2.7 is what you can use, but that version has issues with bodygen.

understand, thanks for your reply

Is it possible to use it along with regular SAM? Or only Light version? I tried to install it but I got a weird glitch where my character still had underwear on with the schlong showing up over it. 

Hi, thanks for your mod. I know it's not your responsibility, but I was wondering if someone can explain how to edit the templates.ini

If I change the values like Samson@ - 0.2 that would be the same as like setting it to 20 samson right?

But is there a way to edit it like regular SAM where the combined samson/samuel values won't go over the npc's max weight? 

3 hours ago, prisinkia said:

Hi, thanks for your mod. I know it's not your responsibility, but I was wondering if someone can explain how to edit the templates.ini

If I change the values like Samson@ - 0.2 that would be the same as like setting it to 20 samson right?

But is there a way to edit it like regular SAM where the combined samson/samuel values won't go over the npc's max weight? 

>EncClassThalmorMissile "Thalmor Archer" [CLAS:00072891][email protected]|Samson@0|[email protected],[email protected]|[email protected]|[email protected]

This is taken from one of the templete for generic NPCs.

• Samson is randomly assigned to the generic NPC(s) in game from the following three variants: Samson -10; Samson 0; Samson 10
  • Samuel is randomly assigned to the generic NPC(s) in game from the following three variants: Samson -30; Samson -20; Samson -10

As for your last question, the answer is no.

Without custom script of SAM it would be impossible to achieve it, I suppose.

Author

Samson/Samuel morphs using the 0-100 scale is actually treated as a multiplier.  A morph value of 100 would be 1.0.  Since SAM uses the 0-100 scale, I kept that same scaling for the sliders.

It's not possible to enforce a variable restriction on BodyGen values.  You can only list the possible morph values.  Anything extra needs to be done in a script.

On 2/1/2019 at 9:00 PM, y_sengaku said:

>EncClassThalmorMissile "Thalmor Archer" [CLAS:00072891][email protected]|Samson@0|[email protected],[email protected]|[email protected]|[email protected]

This is taken from one of the templete for generic NPCs.

• Samson is randomly assigned to the generic NPC(s) in game from the following three variants: Samson -10; Samson 0; Samson 10
  • Samuel is randomly assigned to the generic NPC(s) in game from the following three variants: Samson -30; Samson -20; Samson -10

As for your last question, the answer is no.

Without custom script of SAM it would be impossible to achieve it, I suppose.

On 2/2/2019 at 1:34 PM, KouLeifoh said:

Samson/Samuel morphs using the 0-100 scale is actually treated as a multiplier.  A morph value of 100 would be 1.0.  Since SAM uses the 0-100 scale, I kept that same scaling for the sliders.

It's not possible to enforce a variable restriction on BodyGen values.  You can only list the possible morph values.  Anything extra needs to be done in a script.

Understood. Thank you ?

I wonder, if with the latest RaceMenu something has changed? This template seems not to work with it

Author
Author of the topic Posted (edited)

If you have other mods that use BodyGen morph templates (like XPMSE), use BodyGen 2 option in my installer to avoid conflicts.

Once BodyGen generates morphs for specific NPC's, changes to the templates will not affect them.  There's a tool for clearing morph data on Oldrim SKSE co-saves to force BodyGen to generate new morphs.

On SE, it might be harder or easier depending on how you look at it.

• open \Data\SKSE\Plugins\skee64.ini, set bEnableBodyMorph and bEnableBodyGen to 0
  • load game and then save game (SKSE co-save is now smaller due to all morph data being cleared)
  • make changes to BodyGen templates
  • open \Data\SKSE\Plugins\skee64.ini, set bEnableBodyMorph and bEnableBodyGen to 1
  • load new save to see changes

This method seems easier to me since it doesn't involve an external program.  NiOverride for Oldrim, on the other hand, doesn't have the bEnableBodyMorph setting since it's enabled by default.

Edited by KouLeifoh

1 minute ago, KouLeifoh said:

Once BodyGen generates morphs for specific NPC's, changes to the templates will not affect them.  There's a tool for clearing morph data on Oldrim SKSE co-saves to force BodyGen to generate new morphs.

On SE, it might be harder or easier depending on how you look at it.

• open \Data\SKSE\Plugins\skee64.ini, set bEnableBodyMorph and bEnableBodyGen to 0
  • load game and then save game (SKSE co-save is now smaller due to all morph data being cleared)
  • make changes to BodyGen templates
  • open \Data\SKSE\Plugins\skee64.ini, set bEnableBodyMorph and bEnableBodyGen to 1
  • load new save to see changes

This method seems easier to me since it doesn't involve an external program.  NiOverride for Oldrim, on the other hand, doesn't have the bEnableBodyMorph setting since it's enabled by default.

Oh yes I'm aware ?

I tried on a new save after installing the 3-2-0 update to racemenu yesterday and it seems no one had any morphs. But after reverting it works fine. I'm not sure if perhaps there was a change in how the templates work

Author

Make sure you disable bEnableFaceOverlays since that was left enabled by mistake in v0.3.2.  I've been testing some stuff on that version and the morphs seem to work just fine.

1 hour ago, KouLeifoh said:

Make sure you disable bEnableFaceOverlays since that was left enabled by mistake in v0.3.2.  I've been testing some stuff on that version and the morphs seem to work just fine.

Thanks!! I didn't see that. Now it's working!

Hello,

Really thank for the update.

Can I ask a questiion for confirmation?

Where/ which directory should we suppposedly put BaseName_[xx/xx_msn/xx_s].dds in? One of either two below? or any other particular folder? 

• \textures\actors\character\male
  • \textures\kl\overlays

Author

They go in the same folders as the default ones.

Default race: \textures\actors\character\male

Argonian: \textures\actors\character\argonianmale

Khajiit: \textures\actors\character\khajiitmale

Nice job for the textures !

So you finally opted for node overrides with event listeners...I guess the skin override was too buggy.

The only thing missed now is texture randomisation among NPC's, that's why I'll keep using my own version but still, thank you for keeping this mod alive !

On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 12:21 AM, KouLeifoh said:

RaceMenu 0.2.7 is what you can use, but that version has issues with bodygen.

Hey Kou, big fan of what you have been doing with SAM light for SSE.

Unfortunately I have run into a noxious CTD issue that I have traced back to having any SAM tri files in my game when I enter a cell that has "fresh" male actors in it (even the tri files that come packaged with the base SAM light body if nothing is using them for bodygen). It does not happen on a male PC, if I spawn male NPCs in with the console or if I enter a cell that has male NPCs that were already generated before installing SAM.

I happen to still be on racemenu 0.2.7 (been sort of holding out for face overlays to be working before upgrading everything to the newest SKSE and so on) and was curious if the issues with bodygen you mentioned here might be the culprit? I run CBBE just fine with tri files for all the female clothes and armor but man those SAM tris are kicking my ass for some reason. I made a gutted version of SAM Light with the hi poly SAM body and all the hi poly armor but with all the tri files deleted and the game runs without a hitch so that is tiding me over for now but the idea of the random bodygen was very appealing.

Author

BodyGen itself is unstable in the older versions.  It seems to be fixed in v0.2.8+ and I haven't had an issue with it enabled since then.  You can still use BodyMorphs and manually apply them to NPC's though.  Just make sure the BodyGen templates don't exist in the data\meshes\actors\character\BodyGenData folder.  I forgot which version it was, but RaceMenu had a bug where disabling BodyGen will also disable BodyMorphs.

On 10/4/2018 at 12:33 AM, KouLeifoh said:
On 9/30/2018 at 10:04 PM, pspcat said:

Thank you for a wonderful mod.

Can "Sam Morphs (target)" be applied to a standalone follower?

It'll work as long as the follower is male and using a playable race.  That condition can be removed from the .esp, but I currently don't have any safeguards in the scripts to check for incompatible skeletons.

Can you teach me how to do that, I had tried it for 5 hours. :/ Thanks a lot.

Edited by Yong

Author
19 minutes ago, Abubakur said:

Hi there!

I really love it...but I think i missed something. The textures wont load. Just getting Blue nothing or no change...what did I do wrong?

we don't know what you did wrong ?

you have to tell us what you did first or it's a guessing game

21 minutes ago, Abubakur said:

I really love it...but I think i missed something. The textures wont load. Just getting Blue nothing or no change...what did I do wrong?

>Texture Selection (SAM Light only, textures not included)

If you mean 'SAM Textures', textures are not provided by default, as shown in the description. You have to find alternative textures somewhere in this site at first, then to rename and put them in the correct directory as explained in this post.

On 3/25/2019 at 7:20 PM, y_sengaku said:

>Texture Selection (SAM Light only, textures not included)

If you mean 'SAM Textures', textures are not provided by default, as shown in the description. You have to find alternative textures somewhere in this site at first, then to rename and put them in the correct directory as explained in this post.

Thx :) I'll try that

Hi,

I've been having some trouble with the mod and I'm not completely sure what to do.
I'm guessing it's some sort of problem with the textures since it's the Samson, Samuel and SAM texture sliders that are giving me problems, but I'm pretty inexperienced when it comes to messing around and fixing mod files.

If anyone could help me out that'd be much appreciated

Also screenshots so it's a bit easier to see what the problems are 

This happens when I initially try and use either Samuel or Samson slider20190418123905_1.thumb.jpg.da8e7ab3cdf5d9f475932243bdcde3b2.jpg

These happen when I mess around with the SAM texture sliders

20190418123844_1.thumb.jpg.f6aa77a39d0308c55d68898fd0ac9302.jpg20190418123849_1.thumb.jpg.dc0c7de1bec8bf8556d7146ec1e740d5.jpg

This last one happens for a few reasons, possibly more than what I've currently found, but it's usually if I continue messing around with the different body sliders. it eventually crashes the game if I try and play with no body.20190418124107_1.thumb.jpg.2f4ffdaa681b64381ae4388a50ae29a8.jpg

Edited by Reyago

1 hour ago, Reyago said:

Hi,
If anyone could help me out that'd be much appreciated

Also screenshots so it's a bit easier to see what the problems are 

This happens when I initially try and use either Samuel or Samson slider

These happen when I mess around with the SAM texture sliders

This last one only happens if I continue messing around with the different body sliders and it eventually crashes the game.

Hello,

As for the first one, do you play Skyrim LE with latest Racemenu (v 3.4.5) without HDT-PE? I recommend to install HDT-PE with latest Racemenu even if you don't use any HDT compatible SAM meshes in Skyrim LE since Racemenu v 3.4.5 does not like the environment without HDT-PE.

As for the second one, you can check my post above (by default there is no optional texture available).

The last one mainly concern the memory leak (so you should not spend too much time in messing up the sliders (though I suppose only too much messing of Samson/ Samuel sliders could cause such a bug). 

59 minutes ago, y_sengaku said:

Hello,

As for the first one, do you play Skyrim LE with latest Racemenu (v 3.4.5) without HDT-PE? I recommend to install HDT-PE with latest Racemenu even if you don't use any HDT compatible SAM meshes in Skyrim LE since Racemenu v 3.4.5 does not like the environment without HDT-PE.

As for the second one, you can check my post above (by default there is no optional texture available).

The last one mainly concern the memory leak (so you should not spend too much time in messing up the sliders (though I suppose only too much messing of Samson/ Samuel sliders could cause such a bug). 

Thank you!