Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vector

Titan Quest

Admin

Really digging working on this Djinn... Here's a before:

titan-quest-20060523054435102.jpg

and my WIP:

ZBrush ScreenGrab01.jpg

EDIT:

Small update on this... I knew already that the tool I was working with was quite limited, and so much so, that the new Djinn import looked a bit crappy. So after investigating a bit, I checked a Max plugin that will allow me to do much more when it comes to mesh editing, even things I did not planned, but know I kinda want to do. However, I'm still struggling on understanding how this all works, and whats the best workflow to manage to do what I want

Admin
Author of the topic Posted
10 minutes ago, Effigy said:

Oh nice! Recently picked this game on steam and really enjoying it. :) 

I played it like... 10 years ago... but at the time I was probably distracted with The Sims. Revisiting it cause of the Anniversary Edition =)

Also, really near to finally be able to find how this import/export works! been head banging on this for like 10 hours now lol

Admin

meh... I thought I was close to be able to export shit, but so far, nothing is working... =(

I mean I can export simpler things... and I already modded a few monsters like centaurs and such... but if I manage to figure this out, I'll be able to do a much better work, and less restrained

Admin

Ok, my problems are fixed... 3 days or so trying to figure out why werent normals being properly exported... turns out I was using an older version of the export plugin which was screwing them up! -_-

So now... on with the show! (will probably post some preview of the centaur later on today)

Admin

And here's the first preview:

Will add 3 different levels, to use in different classes. Like, casters and ranged units will be the smaller, then some melee classes medium, and some others including heroes and bosses. =)

Admin

LOL! I might add some extras in the future. Next will be Minotaurs, Satyres, some dudes from IT and the Djinn. Thos have prio because they will also be summons on several masteries. After that I plan on doing a playable werewolf (at least 2 ppl have asked me for it) and then the rest of the monsters that I deem buffable.

Admin
1 hour ago, Etan said:

You have an incredible talent. Great job!

I dont think I'm all that talented, but thanks for your kind words =)

Boyfriend and I both find this relevant to our interests *drool*

You have a keen eye and hand for using proportion and how it relates to the rest of the structures with the body (how simple reducing the head size and adding a touch more beef to the minotaur could have such a pronounced effect)!

For myself, your artistry and what you do with your mods always pushes the right buttons...:x

Admin
6 hours ago, Wuffie said:

Boyfriend and I both find this relevant to our interests *drool*

You have a keen eye and hand for using proportion and how it relates to the rest of the structures with the body (how simple reducing the head size and adding a touch more beef to the minotaur could have such a pronounced effect)!

For myself, your artistry and what you do with your mods always pushes the right buttons...:x

Lets hope I havent push them to much and broke them LOL. To be honest, since I'm getting distracted with SAM again, I should at least release an "early" version. Thing is that the last time I worked on Titan Quest, I started messing around with Masteries, and I should finish at least that.

I think it would be impossible to break those buttons, only level them up, heh...!

Whatever you do, just make sure that you can enjoy it while you do it!~ :) 

So this post kind of convinced me to try the game and I have to say it's been pretty fun! I know you are probably busy with other projects (such as SAM and Xcom) but, I was wondering if you had plans to continue with this idea? It would be great to see the size change based on class idea implemented with how good your models turn out!