Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

i0brendan0

Cannot have soldier work out

So I reset a soldier of mine that I wanted as a psi operative by using commands. He was already 50 when I did and that also removes the gained weight. I had the psi place unlocked and had him in the thing (I can't remember what you call them) to get a power. I went to the workout place and saw that he was available to increase weight. I selected him and I saw that the psi place still had a soldier in it. That's the first bug that I know. And there was no way to remove him from it. I had to remove the psi place and build it again. I then proceeded to have him workout to get back to 50 but once he got to 40 I was no longer able to add him to the workout place. 

I know I can end up removing the options to disable manually changing weight. But this is a bug report. 

While possible it's not a problem with this mod, there might be a bug that stops a soldier from getting certain powers if others are done before them. Sometimes I can't select them. 

I all so had a question. The GTS will only let me gain muscle witch is fine but i also want to gain the other abilities  my soldiers can get but it looks like xsoldier replaced it for the gain weight so i cant get those abilities at all. Can someone fix this? Or make mod that let me do both! Please and thank u