Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pommedeterre

Porting SAM to FO4

As I recall it had to do with how FO4 treats gay men. As far as the main quest goes you're straight. Lady Killer and Black Widow are still in the game but Confirmed Bachelor is not. Nor are there NPCs gay. Companions are player-sexual at best.

On 06/09/2017 at 12:45 AM, Qan said:

As I recall it had to do with how FO4 treats gay men. As far as the main quest goes you're straight. Lady Killer and Black Widow are still in the game but Confirmed Bachelor is not. Nor are there NPCs gay. Companions are player-sexual at best.

There is one in Far Harbor.

On 9/5/2017 at 7:45 AM, Qan said:

This is wrong... Mel in Bobbi No Nose's quest is gay.. he will flirt with male players but not female player

On 2017/12/5 at 3:11 AM, Pucamishi said:

robot in noble vault near far harbor is gay

as i know, u can have a gay romantic relationship with dance or preston.......

On 2017/9/5 at 10:45 PM, Qan said:

On 2017/10/15 at 4:29 AM, Tavman4 said:

There is one in Far Harbor.

On 2017/12/3 at 3:43 PM, Avelys said:

This is wrong... Mel in Bobbi No Nose's quest is gay.. he will flirt with male players but not female player

as i know, u can have a gay romantic relationship with dance or preston.......

On 9/4/2017 at 8:37 PM, S34N said:

Vector has stated that he has no interest in porting SAM to Fallout 4. This is because he says that he doesn't like shooter type games. 

Thats very sadly to read! For me FO4 is more than just a Shooter-Type Game. But thats just my 2 cents :)

Anyways! I really hope Vector change his mind about Fallout 4. SAM in FO4 would be amazing, because its nt really individual at the moment...all Males are the same type of Guys with the same size of penis and balls... thats boring :D

On 7/10/2019 at 6:38 AM, RascalTanScolare said:

Thats very sadly to read! For me FO4 is more than just a Shooter-Type Game. But thats just my 2 cents :)

Anyways! I really hope Vector change his mind about Fallout 4. SAM in FO4 would be amazing, because its nt really individual at the moment...all Males are the same type of Guys with the same size of penis and balls... thats boring :D

u can use BT

I think SAM is the best bod mod and skin I've ever seen for males in a game ... wish you would change your mind and think about us who love your work while porting it instead of the icky dbags that none of us really like, lol.  Anyway, I love your work!

Well, the body can be converted using a few tools. But you can't upload it as it would be breaking Vecctor's ULA, that you must agree to. I will state that I did in fact do this as an experiment, using only the body01 mesh, and matching hands and gens. I also used an 3DSMAX animation script that repositions the arms, hands, fingers and feet into the proper Fallout 4 pose. But of course the biggest block is the head and neck. You can't use Skyrim's head in Fallout 4, and the default head and neck for Fallout 4 do not align at all with the SAM body. Again, its all something that could be fixed if someone had the time, and Vector's permission to do.

But he has made it clear that he is no fan of Bethesda Game Studio's insistence of making the main male Fallout 4 character basically a straight or cis family man. You can play and do all the mental gymnastics you want, but when the main quest is so hard coded to force you into a certain role, well you get the idea. BGS could have worked this out in many ways. But they are the play it safe gaming studio, and even though they claim that everyone in TES is bi, or is it pansexual, is total BS in a nutshell. Now that they are under Microsoft's flag, maybe they will be more open to playing things a bit more lose. I am sure allot of the choices were dictated from the Zenimax board of directors, and lets face it, they are 90% straight men. All I know is, if Starfield has you playing a cis male or female, I will drop it like a rock, and demand a refund.