Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. √ó
  • Create an account

    Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Recommended Posts

Have you seen the work of CoralineKoralina? I don't want to offend anyone, but their faces are in another level for twink/bochu characters.

I almost always worked with ECE, so I have near zero knowledge of Race Menu and all that, but that could work with SAM?

Koraline.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

That is just the default face of COTR , no ? Plus heavy bloom filter .  That's next level for you , apparently . But yea you are right , you have NO knowledge in this area . Sam Light was made compatible with COTR a long while ago . 

When it comes to beautiful boys ,  we have people making and creating new head mesh on vector , now that is on a whole new level of something .  Some decided to share them , some do not which is understandable since people want their creation to stay private . 

 

 

Edited by nuntilappa

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Author
Posted (edited)
On 5/13/2023 at 10:38 PM, axland said:

Have you seen the work of CoralineKoralina? I don't want to offend anyone, but their faces are in another level for twink/bochu characters.

I almost always worked with ECE, so I have near zero knowledge of Race Menu and all that, but that could work with SAM?

Koraline.png

This is not another level.  It's a different kind of face.  For some reason a face like this always looks odd in Skyrim because it's more suitable for the face of the Assassin's Creed game, aka Ubisoft, rather than Bethesda's.  Not difficult at all with the cotr face.

 For me personally, this face doesn't even come close to the Bochu concept, which is more of an Asian face hybrid or similar to the face of Final Fantasy, aka Squareenix.

Considering the millions of women replacer using fantasy faces, at least with bochu we have a man with a similar concept.

Not to mention, beautiful according to woman modder very different from Beautiful men from gay perspective. That pretty face is too auntie-like than twink for me ( personally )

Spoiler

giphy.gif.dd52e25f21828c0cbead0e2f53e76930.gif

 

Edited by SavrenX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Author of the topic Posted
On 5/21/2023 at 6:00 AM, SavrenX said:

This is not another level.  It's a different kind of face.  For some reason a face like this always looks odd in Skyrim because it's more suitable for the face of the Assassin's Creed game, aka Ubisoft, rather than Bethesda's.  Not difficult at all with the cotr face.

 For me personally, this face doesn't even come close to the Bochu concept, which is more of an Asian face hybrid or similar to the face of Final Fantasy, aka Squareenix.

Considering the millions of women replacer using fantasy faces, at least with bochu we have a man with a similar concept.

Not to mention, beautiful according to woman modder very different from Beautiful men from gay perspective. That pretty face is too auntie-like than twink for me ( personally )

  Hide contents

giphy.gif.dd52e25f21828c0cbead0e2f53e76930.gif

 

XD

On 5/20/2023 at 5:22 PM, nuntilappa said:

That is just the default face of COTR , no ? Plus heavy bloom filter .  That's next level for you , apparently . But yea you are right , you have NO knowledge in this area . Sam Light was made compatible with COTR a long while ago . 

When it comes to beautiful boys ,  we have people making and creating new head mesh on vector , now that is on a whole new level of something .  Some decided to share them , some do not which is understandable since people want their creation to stay private . 

 

 

Of course, I know the asian style influence and all that, but, I simply like some kind of realism. To me comic style faces are good in paper but not so good in 3D games, specially in Skyrim feels out of place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Author
Posted (edited)

Unless you change all npc face quality same with your character, your character become alien and not blend with them.

Skyrim always fantasy game. Feel free pick your style. Realism ? Fantasy ? Just enjoy it. Nothing wrong pick one or another. 

Besides to make this game realistic require proper enb with proper shader setting too. Just take good 1 screenshoots won't make your skyrim good as whole. That one require heavy work for sure. Lot things to do than just using custom head meshes for realistic style.

Make skyrim look modern realistic really not easy especially lighting setting. Keep spirit up and chase your skyrim dream.

20230218023717_1.thumb.jpg.111eaca402d93a188dc4332b9389d76d.jpg

 

Edited by SavrenX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Author of the topic Posted
1 hour ago, SavrenX said:

Unless you change all npc face quality same with your character, your character become alien and not blend with them.

Skyrim always fantasy game. Feel free pick your style. Realism ? Fantasy ? Just enjoy it. Nothing wrong pick one or another. 

Besides to make this game realistic require proper enb with proper shader setting too. Just take good 1 screenshoots won't make your skyrim good as whole. That one require heavy work for sure. Lot things to do than just using custom head meshes for realistic style.

Make skyrim look modern realistic really not easy especially lighting setting. Keep spirit up and chase your skyrim dream.

20230218023717_1.thumb.jpg.111eaca402d93a188dc4332b9389d76d.jpg

 

I agree with the idea that Skyrim, through mods, let us some freedom to mold a fantasy world, and because is a mini-world it needs care in multiple aspects. I 100% respect those who make people look like Genshin or those who are heavy metal fans and make Skyrim like a gothic carnival, after all is their game and their tastes.

My point is that in fact some sobriety is cool and effectively blends much easily with the game, as an example I downloaded the wonderful Blazing Inferno SAM, I really like the armor, specially how the skirt plays, but to be honest it's to much shiny and posh to play with. Another thing is prepare you char for a photo session where integration or any other gameplay aspect is secondary.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.