Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Sign in to follow this  
Shakkaku

UBE penis on SAM

UBE recently released and it has an awesome looking penis. The author used this asset: https://smutba.se/project/35595/ which I have been told is a free asset.

Does anyone have any idea if this could be made to work with the SAM body? The UBE has so many nice sliders and features but it is clearly made for female characters.

The closest I could do was a somewhat femboy. I know a couple in the UBER community asked about a male body and the answer was pretty much no.

I have my fingers crossed if any genius out there can have this penis working for SAM!

20230421225503_1.jpg

20230423013939_1.jpg

spacer.png

Oh , I guess I should be more elaborate.

When they told you they " use " this asset, they are not telling the full stories. Skyrim will not accept more than 65k poly mesh, so they must be using the castrated ( cut down poly ) or mutilate it into parts. 

If that is the case , what's the point then ? Just the nice textures and more sliders ? That's pretty much what we want with everything.

Sam Light's schlong isn't meshes bad , it just need more intuitive sliders and perhaps some preset so people can quickly morph into a variety of different shapes.

Author

The penis meshes just like usual for me. Make textures like that very possible though. But for now, separated genital system textures for SAM more important because without that system, all genital meshes using low res textures.

1 hour ago, SavrenX said:

The penis meshes just like usual for me. Make textures like that very possible though. But for now, separated genital system textures for SAM more important because without that system, all genital meshes using low res textures.

I have already done that a while ago, here is the completely re-arrange UV coordinate of the Sam Light Schlong . But I haven't have time to paint it yet ☺️

spacer.png

I even make 2 maps, 1 for the foreskin, 1 for the schlong 🤪 They can now use 4k, 8k maps no problem.

But I think I should ask Bro KLF first because these are his asset, out of courtesy.  I would also like to fix a few things with the Sam Light body ( like the hand ) so they are less stretched.

You know what this means right ? Meaning ALL of our previous refits that has schlong will need to be completely patched and updated 😱

Edited by kosmos84

Author

That's why I won't bother with other penis meshes. I can make another textures and hd for it. Why make life harder anyway for minor improvement XD. 

Besides poly so much like that better for majestic mountain. Hahaha

Edited by SavrenX

Author of the topic Posted

I'm not knowledgeable enough to know what meshes do and what only textures do.... the sliders on his body are amazing and a bonus but honestly I just want the penis to appear like the images posted but with SAM body.

I just don't think SoS or SAM penis looks realistic enough or nice looking. TRX has the nicest shape imo but again, doesn't look attractive enough for my taste.

7 hours ago, Shakkaku said:

I'm not knowledgeable enough to know what meshes do and what only textures do.... the sliders on his body are amazing and a bonus but honestly I just want the penis to appear like the images posted but with SAM body.

I just don't think SoS or SAM penis looks realistic enough or nice looking. TRX has the nicest shape imo but again, doesn't look attractive enough for my taste.

Mesh is the 3d polygon object where we wrap the textures onto. 

We are going to retexture the Sam Body at some point , and eventually the schlong as well . Also I don't want to spoil the surprise here , I know one of the prominent skin texture modder is also working on a set for Sam Light , so I think you will see them pretty soon.

As for making a new mesh , frankly speaking Skyrim is a very old engine. You really do not want to cramp all these high polygons on something when the texture ( normal map ) can convey the same amount of detail.

SOS already has a TRX add on if you didn't notice  - >  loverslab.com/topic/184755-trx-sos-addon-male/   Also I was just looking at TRX asset . TRX definitely does not come from that asset you linked me lol. As someone who is working in the field , I recognize that 3D penis from light years away lol.

Even so one of our main issue for a new penis is , how are we going to update the thousands of mods we have that are based on the old Sam Light ? The amount of workload is just insane. 

1 hour ago, kosmos84 said:

Mesh is the 3d polygon object where we wrap the textures onto. 

We are going to retexture the Sam Body at some point , and eventually the schlong as well . Also I don't want to spoil the surprise here , I know one of the prominent skin texture modder is also working on a set for Sam Light , so I think you will see them pretty soon.

As for making a new mesh , frankly speaking Skyrim is a very old engine. You really do not want to cramp all these high polygons on something when the texture ( normal map ) can convey the same amount of detail.

SOS already has a TRX add on if you didn't notice  - >  loverslab.com/topic/184755-trx-sos-addon-male/   Also I was just looking at TRX asset . TRX definitely does not come from that asset you linked me lol. As someone who is working in the field , I recognize that 3D penis from light years away lol.

I'm very excited to hear about the retexture! I've honestly never had a problem with the skin. The nails are... Well sometimes not good and as I already said the penis is unattractive.

Wouldn't care if the mesh isn't updated as long as the textures looked like that.

I think you got a little mixed up, I was originally talking about the UBE penis which is pictured above which uses the linked rigged penis. My friend gave me a mod with TRX with SAM but it just looked like SAM penis textures on a different shape. I like the definition of the head as a different colour than the shaft. Maybe the mod I tried was edited not to have a different colour head.

Author

While a high poly penis mesh would be nice, quality textures do most of the work.  I've always felt the genital shape options for SAM were a bit lackluster since they relied heavily on skeleton scaling.

@kosmos84 I feel bad that you've spent time working on my high poly SAM genital mesh in the current release despite it having issues.  I redid the mesh awhile back and fixed the issues but have yet to release it (the timestamp on it is dated 12/7/2019 🙃).  With the ideas discussed here, releasing the updated mesh along with some new morphs for it would be an ideal alternative to just porting the UBE penis mesh to SAM.  It's been a long time since I've done any Skyrim modding.  All of my projects here got put on hold due to IRL things.

Author
28 minutes ago, KouLeifoh said:

While a high poly penis mesh would be nice, quality textures do most of the work.  I've always felt the genital shape options for SAM were a bit lackluster since they relied heavily on skeleton scaling.

@kosmos84 I feel bad that you've spent time working on my high poly SAM genital mesh in the current release despite it having issues.  I redid the mesh awhile back and fixed the issues but have yet to release it (the timestamp on it is dated 12/7/2019 🙃).  With the ideas discussed here, releasing the updated mesh along with some new morphs for it would be an ideal alternative to just porting the UBE penis mesh to SAM.  It's been a long time since I've done any Skyrim modding.  All of my projects here got put on hold due to IRL things.

General, finally you show up. Lol. Bro maybe this is out topic we really need your khajiit mod. All khajiit for skyrim sucks and the neckseam everywhere. Maybe you could release the alpha version whatever the result ? Haha. I want make sos v2 for vector but I really desperate about khajiit skin. All their skin mod quality garbage bro. Your " not perfect " mod still perfect compared to whatever mod out there.

For genital actually we only need textures hd and proper gloss to make that dick alive. Even trx schlong still sucks with high poly without proper textures. But sam light made not specific for genital factor so I understand the goal completely. No problem at all since we got many choice schlong textures out there and you already provide old layout uv for schlong.

Not to mention even with proper textures we need proper enb setting too. If we use wrong enb say like anime...whatever HQ textures we use still look like crap. Haha. We need everything to make game to look nice in the end. Enb will hold the final spear as shader modifier.

Edited by SavrenX

6 hours ago, KouLeifoh said:

no worries my friend , RL comes before everything. You just do what you gotta do, release them whenever you want to. I've done some modification but they are mostly minor work compare to what you do. Agreed on the UBE schlong, I am hesitate to use their assets as well.

6 hours ago, Shakkaku said:

Soooo it's not possible to put these textures on the current mesh?

****NSFW , please DON'T read this post in the public **

Of course it is possible but I don't see why I have to be doing that. 

No offense to the guy but I have schlongs of nicer shapes, nicer textures.  I even name each of them take a look. Most importantly they come in all kinds of shapes and sizes for different races. 

So if I am doing re-texture, it will come from my own things - the stuff that I have rights to use, not abandoned dishes of homophobic modders who keep half-assing male mods and only come to find us when they need nice dicks to **** their women.

.spacer.png

Edited by kosmos84

1 hour ago, kosmos84 said:

****NSFW , please DON'T read this post in the public **

Of course it is possible but I don't see why I have to be doing that. 

No offense to the guy but I have schlongs of nicer shapes, nicer textures.  I even name each of them take a look. Most importantly they come in all kinds of shapes and sizes for different races. 

So if I am doing re-texture, it will come from my own things - the stuff that I have rights to use, not abandoned dishes of homophobic modders who keep half-assing male mods and only come to find us when they need nice dicks to **** their women.

.spacer.png

See if I knew these existed I never would have asked! Coz everything you say is 100% true. The guy who made UBE was generally unhelpful and seemed pretty against the male body like you said.

I'm guessing these are currently in work? I will sit and wait patiently for your master work.

I hope I didn't come accross as rude or demanding, I'm very appreciative of everyone's work on here. It's so nice to finally have good male support! I didn't know anyone was working to upgrade the body or penis tbh. I don't read the forums, just check in downloads now and then to see what is new.

2 hours ago, SavrenX said:

For sure that general version need fix. It's triggering my OCD XD

download.jpg.dc81c78ea7dfe7e8072fe39bc3e076e6.jpg

Hahahah,  because his owner has very strong hand ! If you get what I mean 🤪

Author
On 4/24/2023 at 6:15 PM, SavrenX said:

General, finally you show up. Lol. Bro maybe this is out topic we really need your khajiit mod. All khajiit for skyrim sucks and the neckseam everywhere. Maybe you could release the alpha version whatever the result ? Haha. I want make sos v2 for vector but I really desperate about khajiit skin. All their skin mod quality garbage bro. Your " not perfect " mod still perfect compared to whatever mod out there.

I uploaded a preview of the custom Khajiit textures to my Google Drive mirror for the SAM Light Texture Add-on.  They're functional, but far from perfect.  The normal maps are based on the current v1.1 release.  I plan on redoing it after v2.0 is done.

With SAM Light, it focuses more on genital functionality rather than quality.  While v2.0 of my texture add-on will use 4k textures, the genital portion will only be 512x512.  Before HPH took up most of my time, I was working on an update to my SAM Morphs for RaceMenu mod which added a genital UV morph slider to change the genital UV from SAM Light to the original SAM and allow a separate texture for the genitals.  I also want to add another morph tab that will include custom morphs from the player.  This can be where things like custom body shapes and genital morphs are added without having to update the mod itself.

Author
5 hours ago, KouLeifoh said:

I uploaded a preview of the custom Khajiit textures to my Google Drive mirror for the SAM Light Texture Add-on.  They're functional, but far from perfect.  The normal maps are based on the current v1.1 release.  I plan on redoing it after v2.0 is done.

With SAM Light, it focuses more on genital functionality rather than quality.  While v2.0 of my texture add-on will use 4k textures, the genital portion will only be 512x512.  Before HPH took up most of my time, I was working on an update to my SAM Morphs for RaceMenu mod which added a genital UV morph slider to change the genital UV from SAM Light to the original SAM and allow a separate texture for the genitals.  I also want to add another morph tab that will include custom morphs from the player.  This can be where things like custom body shapes and genital morphs are added without having to update the mod itself.

Oh no need to worry about genitals bro for now. You've taken great care of SAM for all of us, let us help you with that one XD. Your own ingredients make the quality of SAM much higher than before. But if you have plans to update SAM, sure we like it. Thanks a lot for that khajiit preview bro, we need it so badly because Khajiit skin sucks everywhere hahaha. For genital, for now I can remaster it to 2K without any flaw. Maybe If you want release your new SAM Light skin someday, that would be greatest legacy gift from you for sure. XD

Edited by SavrenX