Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Sign in to follow this  
RabidD

The Quest for Anus Physics Continues...

When I was looking for updates to rehaul the fems of skyrim, I wandered upon this mod...

dw's CBBE 3BA with UBE Anus at Skyrim Special Edition Nexus - Mods and Community (nexusmods.com)

I had just the normal 3BA which I do not pay much close attention to the females in Skyrim, but they possessed an actual anus before this which was really just an open hole. The transformation of this feature in the short amount of time is absolutely wild to me when pertaining to the women of Skyrim. There is already reworks in progress for different body versions for different female bodies. I bring this up mainly because there still remains no actual working anal physics within the gay community. First, the females of Skyrim get full vaginal physics and now they beat us to anal physics which have already been upgraded. Hopefully, SAM can feature this type of mechanic sometime close due the absolute morphosis of 3BA. I know the creators of this lovely community do not want to further this but hopefully someone can take on such a task with the ability to transform our favorite body shape. It is a shame that if I want to have a functional b-hole, I have to play as a female to get that. I dream of a day when I could have a SavrenX BILF body with an actual functioning boothole. We have the perfect body for skyrim (SAM and especially BILF), we just need the last possible thing left. The only thing left for this community is obtaining the working anus.

Author

Just by a quick look at mods for other games, there is an abundant focus on female mods (especially nudity), and clout chasing is unfortunately a driving factor.  There are definately talented mod authors out there capable of making such a mod for males.  Whether or not they are willing and able is a different matter.  I intentionally took a step back from this area since it wasn't something I was particularly interested in despite the passive aggressive comments directed at me.

Author of the topic Posted
On 4/24/2023 at 7:13 PM, KouLeifoh said:

Just by a quick look at mods for other games, there is an abundant focus on female mods (especially nudity), and clout chasing is unfortunately a driving factor.  There are definately talented mod authors out there capable of making such a mod for males.  Whether or not they are willing and able is a different matter.  I intentionally took a step back from this area since it wasn't something I was particularly interested in despite the passive aggressive comments directed at me.

I just hope that the people capable and that want to do it are not holding back due to backlash. If every talented, gay content creator feels the same way then we may never receive/accomplish this feature. It is a shame that people (even within the same community) do not support creators fully even though we are only ever gifted great models/textures/clothing addons. Nexus features little support for these types of mods since they do revolve only around mainstream heterosexuality. Loverslab is a mixture of Kink/BDSM/Futa/Furry/Anime Girl content primarily relating to women as well. Sam content found on there can be easily found here which is not as many posts as our community contains. It is nearly impossible to reach out to anyone off of this site to ask about information that may come close to solving this problem. This community should want to move forward rather than shunning anyone that would want this to happen. Any type of content added here is always highly appreciated by me because it expands upon the natural male form when compared to the vanilla body. I know my bhole is as much of a part of who I am as a gay man just like my dong is a part of me. We have an animated (schlong physics) that make this feature that much closer to the true form. I just hope anyone hating this topic sees why an animated/textured anus would not be completely taboo for anyone wanting this feature.  

Thank you greatly for everything that you do and that you have done to further SAM overall. SAM light has truly been a blessing within Skyrim (and the gay community) and its foundation (SAM) will forever remain my favorite body design system.