Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DominicM1990

Looking For Custom Body Tattoo/Overlay Commission!

Hello All!

As the title says, I am looking to commission an artist for a custom body tattoo/overlay. It would be based around a winter crescent moon design with drop diamonds, mandalas, flowers, and swirls. If possible I would prefer both a male version and a female version. Same design for both, just fit/adjusted so that it works on both bodies. The tattoo would be on the torso, feet, hands, and head, and would be symmetrical in most regards, so you'd be designing mostly half of the body. I am honestly not too worried about the price range as this is a design that I have been wanting for quite some time for a large Skyrim family that I have played as called the Winter-Moon's. Below I have provided some examples. I don't expect anything quite this intricate or complicated, I just want an overall design that is cohesive and looks like it all belongs together rather than multiple designs that have been copied and pasted but are obviously from different sources. I use SamLight for males, and CBBE Diamond Skin for females. If you are interested, or perhaps know someone that might be, please do not hesitate to DM me, or send them my way. Of course I'd like to see your past work, and if we decide to work together we can discuss the overall design and negotiate the price and deposit and timeframe/expectations, etc.

Thank you all for your time, and again, please do not hesitate to either post here or send me a DM if you'd rather speak privately!

P.S. If this post is still up, that means I'm still looking <3

Examples:

Example #1

Example #2

Example #3

Example #4

Example #5