Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vector

SUMMER 2017 STEAM SALE GIVEWAY

Admin

I want to get 1 copy of XCOM 2 and Divinity: Original Sin to raffle, but because Steam/Valve recently changed how gifts work, this is going to have to be done fast! We can no longer buy to have them on our inventory, nor can we e-mail them, and there can also be some region restriction, so even if you signup for the raffle there is no guarantee I can actually send it to a specific person.

• Send me a private message with the title: SUMMER 2017 STEAM SALE GIVEWAY
  • On that message, only pick one title you would like to be eligible to get (XCOM 2 or D: OS)
  • Your profile must have registered your Steam profile. You can check it, by checking your profile information (also to be clear this is a private information, that only you and site admins are able to read, its not public information)
  • If you never provided that info, make sure to say what is your profile. I must warn you though, if its a recent account, and/or unverifiable, I will not consider it as valid, to prevent abuse from people

Again, time is important, since I have to do the raffle before the Sale ends. The sale ends on 5th July, so I will no longer accept entries after 5th July 00h00 GMT