Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

mgr

Help! Camera glitch when using SavrenX SoSL

Hi!

Having a problem occurring since installing SavrenX SoSL.

Everything is working properly for male characters. HDT is working, cbpc schlongs, spells and MCM menus all working. Body mods for female characters are also working.

BUT if I create a female character, once I exit racemenu the camera gets stuck underneath the floor.  Originally I thought it must be an issue with the female body mods etc but after reinstalling and testing each mod I've narrowed it down to SavrenX SoSL or the SOSPapyrusUtil that it requires. I followed the instructions on the mod page as well but I wouldn't know how to approach fixing this issue.

Skyrim SE 1.6.640.0
Mod list is attached

Any help is greatly appreciated!

modlist.png

Skyrim Special Edition 1_10_2023 12_31_52 PM.png

Author

That sos made for SE. You use AE so you must update the module according to AE version. Your skyrim version obviously AE so Yes...Welcome to AE shit update that break everything Hahahaha.

Author of the topic Posted

3 hours ago, SavrenX said:

That sos made for SE. You use AE so you must update the module according to AE version. Your skyrim version obviously AE so Yes...Welcome to AE shit update that break everything Hahahaha.

Aw man! I was hoping it would be a load order issue or something I downloaded incorrectly since your mod is running perfectly aside from the camera issue. I wouldn't care to try and fix it but my partner only likes to play female characters lmao 

Would that be something having to do with the SOSPapyrusUtil version I'm using and would have to wait for an update on that? Or would it be better just to go back through everything and downgrade?

Any advice is appreciated

Author
37 minutes ago, mgr said:

Aw man! I was hoping it would be a load order issue or something I downloaded incorrectly since your mod is running perfectly aside from the camera issue. I wouldn't care to try and fix it but my partner only likes to play female characters lmao 

Would that be something having to do with the SOSPapyrusUtil version I'm using and would have to wait for an update on that? Or would it be better just to go back through everything and downgrade?

You can try idea from Dies Rie above but for truth I don't know anything about sos compatiblity with AE because I never use AE since beginning. I'm totally blind about AE mod.
I backed up my Skyrim SE full folder. When steam replace it with AE, I just overwrite AE folder with my SE. Hahaha.

1 hour ago, mgr said:

Do u have COTR or  RaceCompatibility.esm ?

4 hours ago, Dies Rie said:

Do u have COTR or  RaceCompatibility.esm ?

I don't have either of those installed currently. Do you think that might help? Tried using your load order to go off of but its still having the same issue. First person seems to correct it but 3rd person is causing the camera glitch. I attached a video to show what it looks like

4 hours ago, SavrenX said:

You can try idea from Dies Rie above but for truth I don't know anything about sos compatiblity with AE because I never use AE since beginning. I'm totally blind about AE mod.
I backed up my Skyrim SE full folder. When steam replace it with AE, I just overwrite AE folder with my SE. Hahaha.

I completely understand. no worries still thank you for taking a look! 😅

7 hours ago, mgr said:

I don't have either of those installed currently. Do you think that might help? Tried using your load order to go off of but its still having the same issue. First person seems to correct it but 3rd person is causing the camera glitch. I attached a video to show what it looks like

I completely understand. no worries still thank you for taking a look! 😅

That happens to me too, but I fixed it by removing and reinstalling the mod. It must be a mod, I removed everything I installed with COTR and CBBE, one of those mods was the problem. Check if you installed XPMSSE correctly. Or pass me your mod list to see if I see any mod that I removed. It can be fixed.

10 hours ago, Dies Rie said:

That happens to me too, but I fixed it by removing and reinstalling the mod. It must be a mod, I removed everything I installed with COTR and CBBE, one of those mods was the problem. Check if you installed XPMSSE correctly. Or pass me your mod list to see if I see any mod that I removed. It can be fixed.

I finally got it working! it was some sort of conflict between the previous SOSL and CBBE but I reinstalled everything and its working great now. Thanks so much for the help!