Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WurtKnurte72

Textures Missing with Beast Form

I don't know why, but the textures for the genitals aren't there. This only happens with the beast form, every other race has the correct textures, and I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do about it. I have MT, SAM and the SAM patch for it, along with HDT BBB for the physics, which I think might be deleting the textures. I'll try to answer any questions if needed.

20230106174229_1.thumb.jpg.280211081734e85bd5e4723cde34b6bb.jpg

Purple means you don't have the textures the game is looking for in your files at all, physics counts for little since they are coded in the addon esp as Texture Set. You need to download them and install them in the correct path.

I don't use werewolves so I can't direct you to a specific file you need to download though.

Author of the topic Posted
On 1/10/2023 at 9:00 PM, Draspian said:

Purple means you don't have the textures the game is looking for in your files at all, physics counts for little since they are coded in the addon esp as Texture Set. You need to download them and install them in the correct path.

I don't use werewolves so I can't direct you to a specific file you need to download though.

In game it is white, sorry if it looks purple in the lighting.

Still, that color means you are missing textures. Try the download at this link. I don't use Werewolves so I don't know if it will work or what incompatibilities it might have, but at least there's some textures there. Either use as-is or just take the textures and put them where the game is looking for them.