Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adahman

I am literally MADE of questions...

I have been running SE with Flower Girls for a day or two, and I know the FG creator used some of the M2M Animations in FG, but not all.   Has anyone ever been able to add the rest?  Can it be done?  If not, which current mods have the best M2M Animations for SE?

Thanks in advance!

Author

Maybe I'm misunderstanding something, but if you want the M2M animations why not just install them? There is an SE version in the download options from what I can see

Author of the topic Posted
4 hours ago, air said:

Maybe I'm misunderstanding something, but if you want the M2M animations why not just install them? There is an SE version in the download options from what I can see

That's an excellent question.  I am running the "Immersive and Adult" collection from Nexus which includes Ostim (Osex).  I was under the impression that the M2M animations are incompatible with Ostim and in order to use them I have to install Slabs?  Do I have that right?  

Author
7 minutes ago, Adahman said:

That's an excellent question.  I am running the "Immersive and Adult" collection from Nexus which includes Ostim (Osex).  I was under the impression that the M2M animations are incompatible with Ostim and in order to use them I have to install Slabs?  Do I have that right?  

Ahh, okay. I believe that's correct. And it might be your best option - I wouldn't hold my breath for someone to port gay animations to those other systems. 😅 

As far as I know, there's no conflict between the three mods

Author of the topic Posted
20 hours ago, air said:

Ahh, okay. I believe that's correct. And it might be your best option - I wouldn't hold my breath for someone to port gay animations to those other systems. 😅 

As far as I know, there's no conflict between the three mods

Thanks!