Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Passionlips

Question about the clothing options with XSoldier

Hello, I just started playing XCOM 2 WotC and also downloaded XSoldier, which I know we sadly never got the full version, so the thing is when I customize a unit I have very little options regarding armors, only 4 vanilla options appear + 2 XSoldier (first pic, also from torso 6 to 10 is a different mod that doesn't even look good with XSoldier so lets ignore that for now), is this the only options that we get with XSoldier 1.8.0 or are there any unlockable skimpy armors that I don't know about? Cause I've seen people use a different armour (second pic) and I can't seem to find it. Any help is welcomed ^^

229969147_Capturadepantalla(2196).thumb.png.158adf2f2da2ab3e17dbfd6e75e94754.png59c0ae7e10b11_asiansniper.thumb.png.3b321edb479edca9db2624901c3814c8.png.1197fb065e8686f8233468f1f1e79c7f.png

Author

i haven't played it in a while so I don't remember the specifics but that second style of armor is not available at the start of the game.

You have to play a while before it starts to appear or can be able to make it

Author of the topic Posted
On 12/29/2022 at 3:29 AM, air said:

i haven't played it in a while so I don't remember the specifics but that second style of armor is not available at the start of the game.

You have to play a while before it starts to appear or can be able to make it

Thank you so much, turns out that I needed to progress further in the game and unlock the option to investigate new armor, aside from that another mod helped too, adding stuff that I supposed wer removed due to not being able to adjust to XSoldier meshes