Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

kosmos84

Download — Cosmos - Winter Festive series

Cosmos - Winter Festive series

Hi 

Following request of a few Sam Light buddies ,  I have decided to release all of my Skyrim males orientated content on Vectorplexis from now on. 

The outfit is a X'mas theme intimates , with mesh & fishnet element which connects the upper and lower body .

This set comes in 3 different colors and 6 pieces , each complete with its own GND textures , mesh and collision values .

Each color set comes with its own style -  Hoodie ,  Mew and Reindeer version .  We have also added  some " spices " to the appeals of Sam Light audience. 

Refits are done with the default weight  , Samson , Samuel sliders. As usual , don't go too extreme on the shapes as that will always break the proportion.

Mod is ESL Flagged , formID has been properly compacted . Lemme know if LOOT tell you terrible things .

This mod will have open permission to all of our fellow comrades and warriors on Vectorplexis , meaning you are  free to edit the mod as long as it stays here 

The mod has included SamLight body mesh thus , please do not publish it on any 3rd party website ( including nexusmods ) . I am and will always be an avid supporter for Sam Light and its subsequent variant .

p/s : hoodie version doesn't work with CAT atm , unfortunately. I will eventually make them compatible when I release my own cats overhaul sometimes next year . Sorry for that cat lovers .

Happy holidays and have a sexy X'mas .