Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

SavrenX

Download — Ryan Reos Dark Elf Blader HDT SMP

Author

Ryan Reos Dark Elf Blader HDT SMP

This armor is quite attractive for twink followers or those who are feminine but because it uses loincloth which is sexy, you can use it too. This time I gave stockings and heels because there are too many good bad boy armors, but there are very few models like this.

Download the original file first here ( Credit to ) :

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/54994?tab=files

Choose the CBBE 3BA, and install with NO HEEL SOUND. Because I don't have that mod so I don't use them. After that Overwrite with my patch including ESP.

I only provide black ( neutral color ) here because to be honest I'm too lazy to deal with the huge amount of CK data from this mod.

Besides, I'm too tired after refitting this armor for SAM. Want to know how hard it is ? Especially that stocking XD. If you make a color patch on CK, you may post ion Comment to help others.

You can wear both stocking and heels but it will clip.

The stocking there provided so you can combine it with other metal boots incase you don't like heels. Enjoy then.

so i downloaded both original mod and this mod and overridden the original with this mod but its showing up as regular daedric armor  what did i do wrong?? and as for your other armors like the winter christmas armor and the drakania the hdt smp does not work in the outfits so now im stuck with stretchy armor 

I'm confused what you mean by "overwrite", so I posted the steps I did below.

I got all your other mods to work but this one. I installed the mod first, then opened it in file explorer and copy pasted the contents of your file over to the original replacing the .esp as well, and then I activated the mod.

The problem is that every single time the armor pieces themselves do not appear in game. Cannot find them with help in console. Did I do the steps properly or did you mean something else when you said "overwrite"?

On 11/28/2022 at 9:14 AM, mojito817 said:

It looks amazing but I guess that it's not based on BILF as the thighs clip through the stockings with my BILF-bodied twink, sadly... 

Do you use SAM morphs and change the thighs or anything? I know that I had an issue with my feet clipping through the floor when I used that feature, and perhaps that could be causing clipping with with this as well.

46 minutes ago, Slugma said:

I'm confused what you mean by "overwrite", so I posted the steps I did below.

I got all your other mods to work but this one. I installed the mod first, then opened it in file explorer and copy pasted the contents of your file over to the original replacing the .esp as well, and then I activated the mod.

The problem is that every single time the armor pieces themselves do not appear in game. Cannot find them with help in console. Did I do the steps properly or did you mean something else when you said "overwrite"?

Do you use SAM morphs and change the thighs or anything? I know that I had an issue with my feet clipping through the floor when I used that feature, and perhaps that could be causing clipping with with this as well.

Nevermind I figured it out. I just had to search "SAM" and it showed up. It was also abbreviated to DEB. I had the installation correct all along. Installed the original mod and activated it, then opened the installed mod file by right clicking on it in MO2, created a new file and put all the files into said new folder, and overwrote the files using Savrenx's mod file by dragging and dropping them in. Then I zipped up the folder and installed it and activated it under the original mod in the load order. This is what I did for the Winter Guardian armor mod too and it worked.