Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

zeehyena

Alternate Armors (request?)

Hello,

First of all thank you to all modders for your content, it's awesome and I would have no idea how to make anything myself. My in-game boys love it, and I love seeing them in it.

I was wondering if somebody was thinking of making slighlty skimpy versions of the new AE Creation Club Alternate Armors, or even the Saints & Seducers ones. When I say slightly skimpy I mean topless, or with a cut top, but no schlong out (sorry). I like jorrob96's Skimpy Dragon armors or CircusF18's Heavy and Light Armored Pants for instance. Also as standalone, only craftable, no replacer, no leveled lists etc. But that's only my taste, you do you. They could be fit for Sam Light, although I also don't mind if there's a little clipping here and there. I can give you more details on what I have in mind if you ask. I'm thinking for instance of the Daedric Plate without the red cloth on the chest, or the Studded Dragonscale well, a little bit less studded... 

I know I'm asking a lot, but really it's only an idea. I'm just saying I can't make it myself and would really appreciate it if someone did.

I'm also aware that not everyone upgraded to the complete AE edition, and unlocked all the stuff, which could make things complicated, which I understand. That is why I mentioned S&S, another possibility for instance, even if the Dark Seducer Armor already shows some skin. But it's the only one, and I love skin, I want more of it (I also don't really like the green in that armor to be honest).

Thank you so much again, best and take care xx

Author

Cc content very bad and low res. Oh come on their dark seducer more like cheap whore discount 90 percent per hour with low res textures. Hahaha

55611457-1637322936.thumb.jpg.a841fd3155c028b16366a4563e488b62.jpg

20211111.jpg

Author of the topic Posted

Haha I get you, but are lore-friendly alternatives still possible then? I'm not really into the fantasy stuff, I'm very vanilla...

I never said the dark seducer armor was great indeed, I find it horrible!