Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kikinho

[NSFW] Help request with clipping

Hi.

Recently I installed the Modular Iron Armor for SAM 1.0.0. My issue is that for some reason, the cod piece doesn't hide the SAM genital as it is shown in the attached screen shot.
20221028110802_1.thumb.jpg.57acb2d5f8cc971a15c3a1d84d93d56e.jpg

image.thumb.png.045e4e7fcc6429150e2f291fd8784697.png

I have SAM Light with the body morph addons, together with HDT.
I installed the HDT addon with collissions on, and also tried to follow the refit guide with the cod piece, making sure to delete the genitals from outfit studio.

I am really a noob when it comes to modding so if anyone has any suggestions what might be causing this, and how to fix it, I'd be really grateful!
Thanks in advance.

Author

SAM Light uses slot 32 for genitals by default. Mods like this are using slot 52. Since the slot is not competing with the genitals, they won't be hidden when it's equipped.

You can try this which you can install over SAM Light to use Slot 52 genitals. It's practically a requirement for using these types of underwear accessory mods in SE without clipping.