Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nathy

Body morphs keep resetting

I had this problem for quite a while now just lazy enough to not look for a fix, any body morphs i do in any follower (whatever race they are) all their XPMSSE body morphs will get reset when i load a new mod or remove a mod, which is very annoying.

The morphs works fine, but just when i do these actions they suddenly get reset which i can't understand why... i have XPMSSE overwriting SAM Light and then i have bodymorphs for SAM. I use the bodymorphs from SAM + XPMSSE and it works for the most part until i have to load a new mod then i have to put all the values again on the XPMSSE morphs.

My PC never gets reset which is weird... i never saw anyone here (or anywhere else lol) with this issue so i wonder if i'm doing something wrong, i've seen some people have issues with their bodymorphs for XPMSSE but then everything gets reset, including their characters and upon a loading screen, which is not my case.