Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Khlas

Sims 4 - The Gay Stuff and my WIP [NSFW]

Author
Author of the topic Posted
23 hours ago, Cubrethil said:

Great job. Looking forward to you publishing your animations.

I have to learn a bit more and fix old animations so people are not going to remove them while playing before sharing them. I actually try to learn constraints with blender, because I really have an issue with hands animating, so I try to fix that (even if it looks better for the last animations I'm working on)

Also I consider Patreon for support but there will be 0 paywalls. It's just so people give their support and I share WIP and stuff I'm working on, so I can have feedback and the support will help me to keep an interest with the animations. I hate patreon myself but I fully understand why animators do this because it's really time consuming to do, not that easy, it takes like a full day to deliver an "okay looking" animation (there is not only animation to do, you have to add sounds, effects, scripts with your XML, etc. I think you are not aware but the doggy animation actually has "impact" sound, and it's annoying to add). It will gives me smth even if you will get almost nothing to support the patreon page, maybe just early access but everything will be shared free anyway.

On the other hand, it's too early to think about these kind of things, for now I just share my WIP so I can see if people are interested with what I do, and because I just like sharing. I know that the gay stuff is really lacking but I'm not going to rush animations and share it, I want it to be somewhat good looking (it can't be perfect but I dislikes animations that looks like you play with robots). I hope you understand.

In fact, if I did animation it's because I really like to animate some details that others M/M animators (that are mostly straight animators anyway) just do not think about. 

For example, I do something like this with the testicles : 

Spoiler

testicles stimulation

GIF10.gif.3d29440121bac957f6e874e979948aab.gif

at the moment since I have to study irl, I'm working on a little animation that will help me to animate hands properly. It's a "wanking together" animation with a top male and a bottom male

GIF11.gif.5e9ad96b49286a451904c3da505d7614.gif

this weekend I will try to finish the stage 2 of the chair oral animation, but adding details to existing animations does not help.

I will also not only do sex animation, there is a lack of gay love animations that I'll be glad to fix... I have also a side project to add fitness/working out new interactions with animations, but I'm like a total noob with scripting.

EDIT: Hand animation :

Spoiler

Hand movement

GIF12.gif.8eabb7fc9d849d828188c1010bac05a6.gif

Author

Actually the little animation is not so "little" anymore because while animating, I thought that adding kissing wasn't a bad idea + bonus so more hand animating.

Spoiler

kissing

GIFkiss.gif.bc13a123becdc7d15a681658dddddb9d.gif

Spoiler

ass touch

GIFlol.gif.b9037e23e92979574b351d82e2a7dc12.gif

I hope it's not so bad looking for an attempt

Author
On 6/11/2021 at 5:54 AM, JoshMPty said:

Hi, I think one thing you could do is creating some group animation using this lovely chair: https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/5277-lovebelow-loveties-collection-loveswing/

Would be great and usefill for some machinimas.

hello sorry for not being active there but this chair is not rigged well for animations, it's just stiff, so I will have to rig it appropriately.

On 8/5/2021 at 12:37 PM, Khlas said:

hello sorry for not being active there but this chair is not rigged well for animations, it's just stiff, so I will have to rig it appropriately.

Don't worry Khlas, we already talk a little bit about the limitation of the chair on patreon and I totally understand that it is not going to be easy to do. Let's say that this is a good idea, but requires a lot of time to be executed.

But, I am so happy with your work, so keep going like that!!!.

Author
On 8/7/2021 at 11:06 PM, JoshMPty said:

Don't worry Khlas, we already talk a little bit about the limitation of the chair on patreon and I totally understand that it is not going to be easy to do. Let's say that this is a good idea, but requires a lot of time to be executed.

But, I am so happy with your work, so keep going like that!!!.

oh you are Gender Bender? 😊 The only thing I need really is time and I'd like to do a threesome with this chair someday.I already have the idea and all.

Atm I struggle a lot with an oral animation that I'm not even satisfied with so I take break while trying to finish it, and I do others animations in the meantime.

Not satisfied at all by it but I will release it anyway because spending too much time on it and people will probably like it I guess. I think the next release will be big. (the oraljob is the stage 2 of the sofa sequence btw. There's slap and spit with deepthroat on there, but the motion is slow, i know not everyone taste but I like rough stuff, however the only rough part is just the spit and slap)

I just hope my health issue is not that bad and I will still be alive to make all the animations/art I want to do and fullfill your suggestions and requests lol

I'm also focusing on facial expressions, so the expressions should looks more lively in the future. however expressions are often the same because it fits my sim personality.

and there is an animation I really want to do right now, will probably be a stage 3 of the doggy series on floor. However the quality between the two first stage and the new one is probably going to be really noticeable. I will do it tomorrow before I lose the inspiration.

Author
On 8/11/2021 at 1:23 AM, Khlas said:

and there is an animation I really want to do right now, will probably be a stage 3 of the doggy series on floor. However the quality between the two first stage and the new one is probably going to be really noticeable. I will do it tomorrow before I lose the inspiration.

As said I worked on it and I tried new techniques such as making butt movement on switching and using constraints/influence. I know those terms means nothing for you but it's really tricky. Unfortunately it's not noticeable on the gif (well maybe just a bit) but the thighs and butt should get some more realistic movement (well I tried my best). 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Still unfinished and want to had a transition with head pulling and make the animation longer, this was just a loop to make the gif less than 15mb. lol

Hi y'all! I'm new to modding the sims and i'm looking for some mods that would make my dudes look better. I've already found a nice body mod, but I can't seem to find any nice body hair mods out there. thx for your time :D

Author
On 8/25/2021 at 2:01 AM, KaedanFrost said:

Hi y'all! I'm new to modding the sims and i'm looking for some mods that would make my dudes look better. I've already found a nice body mod, but I can't seem to find any nice body hair mods out there. thx for your time :D

Try lummia's bodyhair. https://luumiasims.com/post/644124491984863232/body-hair-v5-updated-the-update-may-not-have