Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pickle Juice

SAM Vanilla Refits for SE/AE

Hello everyone, i've used SAM on LE a long ago and now that i want to re-use it again for AE, i've been unable to find any SE Vanilla Outfits Refits, does anyone knows where to find one? Skimpy or not, i don't mind, i don't seem to find any that works on SE, please let me know where to find them, thanks in advanced :)

If you're using the High Poly body, it comes with vanilla refits. If you want skimpy, Kreis' refits are also for SE. I think there's probably more spread through the download section that I can't think of right now, but there's definitely refits in there for SE!

Author of the topic Posted
54 minutes ago, Chompy said:

If you're using the High Poly body, it comes with vanilla refits. If you want skimpy, Kreis' refits are also for SE. I think there's probably more spread through the download section that I can't think of right now, but there's definitely refits in there for SE!

Wait, is high poly body compatible with SE? and its replacers do work with SE?

And yes i have seen some, my fav so far is the pants one, too bad he doesn't feel like making it a replacer or adding it to leveled list, i really don't mind skimpy or not, i just want the vanilla outfits to fit the SAM body, again, skimpy or not, sadly i have only seen individual replacers, i haven't found a full replacer, like, instead of one outfit or two, the entirety of outfits from the game (DLC and CC content not 100% required) sadly i haven't tbeen able to find something like it for SE.

But if the High poly replacer has it, then well, i might get it :)

Yep, when you click download the SE versions are labelled. Briarhearts are the only thing not covered in those refits, but this mod provides textures and links to a refit for them.
Kreis' also covers everything outside of CC, the uploads were just split into armor class and DLC, but someone else posted an AIO version.
And if you do want to cover Creation Club armors, there is a CC refit here, and on the Nexus.

If you wanted to use the pants one, you could probably rename the files to turn it into a replacer, it'd just be kinda tedious. I think there was also an xEdit script or something that let you make leveled list changes easily but I can't remember what it was.

On 9/14/2022 at 4:40 AM, Chompy said:

Hi, sorry to add another tack another question onto this post. I've also freshly reinstalled Skyrim now with the Anniversary Upgrade and am looking to find non-skimpy refits (I prefer to save that for my player character 😇) for the High Poly SAM bodies. I see you posted the CC refits, and know that the Vanilla skins are included in the High Poly mod. Do you know if these also include refits for the Dawnguard/Dragonborn? I've done a look through the most popular creations on this site and can't seem to find any non-skimpy refits for the DLC.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide!

(Also if you use any HDT schlong mod, would you be able to let me know what you use? There are just so many on the site now and I don't know what's currently maintained or the most usable anymore 😅)