Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tiyase

Is there a good-looking body shape module in SSE?

As the title, I hope you can recommend some modules and textures to me. The body module I am using now is "SAM Light texture add on v1.1", "SAM Light", "SAM High Poly Conversion SE". The body of the game character does not meet my expectations. The body of the character I want is like that in the picture. This is the module in LE. If SSE can't do this, does that mean I want to play LE?

74142-0-1472000143.jpg

You go right on ahead and load up Legendary Edition, but note you will experience endless crashes, unsolvable crashes, quickly corrupted save files, a large amount of discontinued/no longer updated mods, poor performance, RAM issues, no support when you have issues with your game crashing and so much more. Just letting you know :)

LiveLeak-dot-com-15d98d4d4878-1322175994632.gif

I think he is talking about the texture since he mentions "High Poly" which only has the purpose of changing the texture rather than the shape of the body.

I don't think there is a difference between the SAM texture in LE and the one in SE. Rather, the ENB used may give differences on external aspects. That's what I've noticed so far. After all, the PC also has a say. In vain you upload 4k if he can't drive.

Author of the topic Posted

Hahahaha, I don't want to be so troublesome. I have to reorganize many modules to play the Le version, and I'm Chinese. Some modules of Le haven't been translated in Chinese, which is very annoying, which means that I can't experience some modules that expand the game content, such as "beyond skyrim Bruma" and "legacy of the dragon" have no Chinese translation in Le. But in the SE version, I really can't find the body texture that meets my preferences. As shown in the figure, this is my current body. The glans is not bloody and the muscles are not developed. That's why I sent this post for help. Is there anyone who is using the body texture like my first picture, or can convert the Le version module in the first picture into se? Please leave me a message, thank you!

enb2022_7_20_02_30_13.bmp enb2022_7_20_02_36_50.bmp

4 hours ago, Waldo said:

I think he is talking about the texture since he mentions "High Poly" which only has the purpose of changing the texture rather than the shape of the body.

Oh, I'm talking about texture. I can't find a texture that can satisfy me. I like the body in the first picture

Author

Tiyase, Big build sure not about textures but Shape. SAM provide SAMSON and SAMUEL Shape in racemenu. The body you showed in picture just common build around here. Literally with SAM you can make almost all shape from skinny to muscular. Try explore SAM features more.

Slim
20200331081955_1.thumb.jpg.96dd08eb26069ec4f98ed6c8032ba733.jpg

Fat

20200805043305_1.thumb.jpg.0673908b2bedc7254d09d483188e6df7.jpg

Muscular

20220630012923_1.thumb.jpg.d650ffc84e2b26ea8245a0db12741cd5.jpg

Daddy Hecules

20191025055955_1.thumb.jpg.57efcee639ef75bcec3ab48a6666d602.jpg

Seriously, try to explore SAM Features. 

I eventually go the painful way ,  learning to customize and sculp the body mesh and sliders for my own preference . 

I love S.A.M  , it inspires me to create a whole new world in the game .  

I know there are a few person creating their own mesh and shapes but i don't think they are sharing ...

And of course , you have the uber talented Kou & Savrenx who are basically the Beacon of our community <3 Check out the recent BILF slider from Savrenx too , it is CRAZY good !

Body shape easily done with SAM. The textures for the veins I am unsure of. I been dabbling with SAM and this site as a whole over a few months and am still finding new stuff and options and mods etc.