Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hymnaru

Hey there...

Author

It has been a while... Don't know if there's anyone there that still knows me, but hello!
So, I've been fiddling with SE after all these years... checking, downloading stuff from you guys and, at same time,  trying to get in touch with the last changes since LE. I thought to release some updated stuff I've created back there... but once I took a look on my backups, I noticed I'm missing some of my files.
I came to download on Nexus a reskined version of one of my underwears Tiranno71 published a while there... And converted it to use on my game with a few edits to work with SAM Light, I would like to share it here to since I don't think anyone had converted it yet. Still, I'm trying to get in touch with Tiranno and hope he does let me share it.
In any case, here is the mod working on my game.

Well that's all... Sorry for the lame post, hope you guys are doing great.

20220713162629_1.jpg

20220713162604_1.jpg

Author

Whoaaa hello bro. Long time no see. All of us still here as well tweaking males as usual especially since covid and locked down XD. I almost convert your boxer and shirt from ladymoraine for SAM light too

Author
Author of the topic Posted
On 7/14/2022 at 8:12 PM, SavrenX said:

Whoaaa hello bro. Long time no see. All of us still here as well tweaking males as usual especially since covid and locked down XD. I almost convert your boxer and shirt from ladymoraine for SAM light too

I've done that on my end and got some nice results applying htd on it. But Since I've been studying a bit of sculpting and 3d modeling, I came to the point I will actually redo the whole thing...
I also got a bit pissed on how big it was and the lazy UV mapping I did, even considering how much I like Samson/Samuel morphs. I'll probably release a revisioned version before redoing it with the model below...
*Sorry I only got an old screenshot from Oldrim, but it's converted and working on SE with the clippings fixed*
I just have to finish a personal project first.

NSFW pictures

72850_20200907131702_1.png

72850_20200907131911_1.png

72850_20200907134523_1.png

Author
7/14/2022 at 11:12 PM by Hymnaru

Make easier UV bro so we can retex it more easily. Even make some transparent one. Hahaha. Your bulge shape still one of best there and maybe make waist part bit thinner.

Anyone around that is worth something should remember you bro . 

How can we not ? Till this day I am still using some of your body textures and they still look great in 2022 <3 

p/s : just saw that you took down your mod , what happens ? 

Author
On 7/21/2022 at 7:23 PM, nuntilappa said:

Anyone around that is worth something should remember you bro . 

How can we not ? Till this day I am still using some of your body textures and they still look great in 2022 <3 

p/s : just saw that you took down your mod , what happens ? 

Had a little problem while uploading a new version, somehow it got locked/hidden/under approval because it included hyperlinks and attachments and the site doesn't seem to like the new domain (something like that).
But Sh1ny step in and solved it for me.
image.png

Author

Long time, no see.  You haven't been this active since the HoT days before we all moved here.  I still remember the screenies you posted on porting your Norn's armor set from Guild Wars 2.

Author
On 7/25/2022 at 9:03 PM, KouLeifoh said:

Long time, no see.  You haven't been this active since the HoT days before we all moved here.  I still remember the screenies you posted on porting your Norn's armor set from Guild Wars 2.

That was fun... I never managed to complete because I was so clumsy fiddling with 3DS Max, It was there that I started loving modding so much, and it was because of you that shared and show me Nightasy's tutorials back there.
I want to have a more strong passion now working with Blender instead. I'm not sure if we have good tools to import/export on it like before, but I want to tackle it someday.

On 7/29/2022 at 3:11 AM, Hymnaru said:

That was fun... I never managed to complete because I was so clumsy fiddling with 3DS Max, It was there that I started loving modding so much, and it was because of you that shared and show me Nightasy's tutorials back there.
I want to have a more strong passion now working with Blender instead. I'm not sure if we have good tools to import/export on it like before, but I want to tackle it someday.

PyNifly Blender Export-Import Add-On

Blender Niftools Addon

FBXImporter