Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

herodotus

SAM Hands and Feet gaps

I have several mods working together for the SAM body. For the most part, the SAM body works very nicely: the textures match, I can use the body morphs, I get collisions and jiggle. However, the hands and feet don't seem to change size (specifically the wrists and ankles stay the same size regardless of the sliders even if the hands themselves can get bigger). This creates some ugly wrist and ankle gaps. Below you can see which mods I have that may affect the SAM body, as well as the current setup. Has anyone managed to get a similar setup working well? Am I missing something? Can anyone help?

image.thumb.png.e3ae0bf50546e032568bc989af79033d.pngimage.png.9b75637a0a513959d35dadb707156ff9.png

You don't need SOS to use SavrenX' SOS patch, SOS is incompatible with SAM. Also you shouldn't use stuffs made for SOS with SAM, especially anything body related.

To explain further, the SOS patch is a patch that add SOS functionalities to SAM, it's fully standalone and it does not make SOS compatible with SAM in anyway.

Author of the topic Posted

Thanks for the tip, but SAM is overwriting almost all of the SOS files anyway. SOS is more there for being a pre-requisite for other mods. Besides, the schlong, like the rest of the body looks and works fine. The question I have is about the hands and feet. I am currently using Baka SOS SMP Patch for the malehands .nif and SAMFeet HighPoly for the malefeet, with SAM Light Texture Add-on for the textures. The question is which mods to combine to allow for fixing the wrist and ankle gaps, while keeping the right texture for them.

image.thumb.png.1b5f57b76126a4e6adc5755c3274d672.png

image.thumb.png.63314c883446ec6d15e936902c743700.png

image.thumb.png.2d79f5b9e4c1214a510062650540a711.png