Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Sign in to follow this  
g12

Download — Wasteland Muscle Armor for Atomic Muscle

Author

Wasteland Muscle Armor for Atomic Muscle

Description

This mod is refitted and remash-up from Wasteland Girl Armor by cloud911 from Nexus, as well as additional textures by Jaymonoxide and SkyCrap. I made this for atomic muscle, so I renamed it to "Wasteland Muscle Armor", and I added new INNR and object modification as well. Thanks for their excellenet works and their generous open permission. Don't forget to give them kudos on Nexus, also endorsements to their mods if possible.

Requirements

1. Atomic Muscle 2.0+ by Ulfberto: Link

Installation

Install this mod by mod manager. 

The esps in this mod are esl-flagged. 

BodySlide files are uploaded as a seperate file and only download it if you need. 

Contents

1. 11 outfits, 6 color swaps available.
  2. One pair of gloves, 6 color swaps available.
  3. One jacket, 6 color swaps available.

Full item list is shown in spoiler below: 

Spoiler

00000.png.e36cfa5e875f387d3f7605628ac7e5b0.png

Leveled List Injection: Optional in FOMOD installation. Requires my Leveled List Injection Core File. This file injects Wasteland Muscle Armor into basegame leveled lists. They are injected into leveled lists of Raider and Settler, as well as Vendor, Loot and Container. They will spawn with different colors. The jacket and gloves will appear together with the outfit at a certain chance. 

Improved Naming Rules: Optional in FOMOD installation. Requires Equipment and Crafting Overhaul - Redux. This patch improves and expands the Instance Naming Rules (INNR) based on the one from ECO, so the colorswaps, linings, weaves, legendaries will show up in the name dynamically. It is primarily designed for FallUI series but works with other UI mods without problem. 

Get in Game

1. Chem Station under "(Atomic Muscle) Wasteland Muscle Armor"
  2. Or you can simply type in console "Help Muscle 4 FLST". Then there will be some Form ID lists for you to quickly add some outfits into your inventory. 

Notes

1. These refits are converted from CBBE body. 
  2. The jacket might have clippings with other underarmors, and it is impossible to fix it. I suggest that only wear jacket with pants or bikini, or other clothings with upper body naked. Now jacket also can be worn together with corset. 
  3. The jacket might clip when character aiming, running or posing. Impossible to fix it. 
  4. The corset cut version can have clipping when character aiming, running or posing. 
  5. The outfits (except jacket and gloves) all have the same appearance as raider harness for female characters. 

• Submitter
    g12
  • Submitted
    05/14/2022
  • Category
  • Created by