Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ร—
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Tenzi

Download โ€” Body Texture+nomalmap For Race menu slot [Sam Light add-on base]

Body Texture+nomalmap For Race menu slot [Sam Light add-on base]

ย 

I'm still convinced that SAM Morphs for RaceMenu works well for enjoying the male body

This is a collection of textures and normal maps for the race menu slot in the SAM Lite add-on for using it

A collection of textures and normal maps from shared files or your own creations

ย 

ย 

ย 

โ—‹ REQUIREMENTS

• SAM Light
  • SAM Light Texture Add-on
  • SAM Morphs for RaceMenu
  • SavrenX Schlong of SAM Light - Continuation | HDT BBB | HDT SMP 1.0.6

If you use the slot feature of the race menu, this penis is a must

Other versions of the body and penis are not compatible with the Race Menu morph

Most of the issues that arise come from overwriting this mod's body and penis with something else

ย 

ย 

ย 

โ—‹ Load-order

• SAM Light
  • SAM High Poly Conversion SE
  • HDT-BBB for SAM
  • SavrenX Schlong of SAM Light SE - Continuation
  • SAM Light Texture Add-on
  • SAM_Light_Texture_Add-on_slot_1_10
  • SavrenX Specular (Recommend)
  • Head modย compatible with add-onย (optional)
  • RaceMenu
  • SAM Morphs for RaceMenu

ย 

ย 

โ—‹ Introduction of each file

โ— SAM_Light_Texture_Add-on_slot_1~10.zip

! (SOSAM Base version) Includes basic head, body, and hand textures

ย 

Textureย ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 0(Public Body) - SOSAM Body (new) (Only SOSAM Base version)

ย  ย  ย  ย  / 1 - Default Add-onย Brown sos / 2 - Smooth / 3 - Light / 4 - Medium / 5 - Heavy / 6 - Furballย ย ย  [+ slot 1 Texture Hand]

ย ย ย ย ย ย ย  / 7 - Tempered Skins Clean Bear Light / 8 -ย  Tempered Skins Clean Bear (Brown SOS)ย  [+ slot 8 Texture Hand]

ย ย ย ย ย ย ย  / 9 - Tempered Skins Clean Bearย (Dark SOS) [+ slot 9 Texture Hand]ย  / 10 - Chubby hairy Body [+ slot 10 Texture Hand]

ย 

Nomal Map

0(Public Body)ย SOSAM Nomalmapย (new)
1 Skysight skin ย ย ย [+ slot 1 Nomalmap Hand]
2 Vitruvia ย ย ย [+ slot 1 Nomalmap Hand]
3 Skysight skin Oldman ย ย ย [+ slot 1 Nomalmap Hand]
4 SavrenX Boyish Bodyย ย ย [+ slot 2 Nomalmap Hand]
5 Masculine menย SAMย ย ย ย [+ slot 2 Nomalmap Hand]
6 SavrenX Muscular ย ย ย ย [+ slot 2 Nomalmap Hand]
7ย SAMย Mustleย ย ย [+ slot 2 Nomalmap Hand]
8 tul chan Mustlerย ย ย [+ slot 2 Nomalmap Hand]
9 Daddy Chubbyย ย ย [+ slot 2 Nomalmap Hand]
10 Chubby Bodyย ย ย [+ slot 2 Nomalmap Hand]

ย 

I made it possible to use the TRX penis in this state by replacing the base body with a SOSAM

Created a texture for the SOSAM body with a modified penis

You can enjoy your TRX penis by adding SOSAM TRX in this state!

ย 

ย 

โ— [Add-on Default] Different Sos Bodytexture.zip

I made sos of various colors to match the body

If you change the slot while using this texture and the color of sos does not change, use the old version of sos

ย 

ย 

โ— Default Back+Masculine nomalmap.dds

Add NomalMap [0.Add-on Default] back body + [5.Masculine Men SAM] front body

I can't speak english very well. This article uses a translator

This is a combination of textures and normal maps for Sam light add-on

Based on the head of the add-on, the body and hand lines were aligned

Therefore, it is compatible with all heads compatible with the add-on body

ย 

ย 

Always use SAM Morphs (Self) and SAM Morphs (Target)ย Spell when switching bodies

Please use it well! thank you

ย 

ย 

Credits

SAM Light Texture Add-on // Byย KouLeifoh

Tempered Skin // Byย traa108

Chubby Body // Byย Somsommi

Skysight skin // Byย fadingsignal

Vitruvia // Byย Mandragorasprouts

SavrenX Schlong ofย SAMย ( SOSAM ) // @SavrenX

ย 

ย 

ย 

It actually does workย in Anniversary Edition ,... however,ย the texture disables when removing clothing, but then re-enables after male orgasm/ejaculation. Do you have any idea why this happens? I want this texture to be permanent.

Ok, so i'm not by any means qualified but the reason i believe this doesn't work is because its missing the malebody_0x_sk file it has the Malebody_0x_s file but not the SK so whenever you change the files sam light texture add on because it has it just overwrites it every time,ย 

BUT good news is you can find whichever body you want so just look and see what you like the most then follow these steps to keep the body

I recommend using Charmers of the reach or whatever way you can find to have your own custom race so they dont apply to anyone else but for the charmers way after you find the body you want

1.) Remember the number of the texture you want for example i use 5 because i like the muscle details

2.) i use mod organizer but it should be the same for Vortex

3.) open Sam light texture add-on then click till you reach , the male folder inside it youll see the basic files

4.) now open sam_light_texture_add_on (this mod) and do the same and open the male folder after clicking through it

5.) Now to get the file you want click the file over the texture you want as i said mines is 5 which is named malebody_05_msnย 

6.) rename malebody_05_msnย  toย  malebody_1_msn (remove the 0 and make 5 = 1 )ย 

7.) copy and paste it into sam light texture add on, now the body will look like that in terms of the way the muscles look

Now as of right now i have no idea how to get the diffuse and other things to stick but hey its something and i'm sure most of you know how to do this but this dumb guide is just for new people like me

ย 

for your own specific one that one is a bit more complicated but fairly easy

On 10/23/2022 at 10:42 AM, masterchiefs0410 said:

Ok, so i'm not by any means qualified but the reason i believe this doesn't work is because its missing the malebody_0x_sk file it has the Malebody_0x_s file but not the SK so whenever you change the files sam light texture add on because it has it just overwrites it every time,ย 

BUT good news is you can find whichever body you want so just look and see what you like the most then follow these steps to keep the body

I recommend using Charmers of the reach or whatever way you can find to have your own custom race so they dont apply to anyone else but for the charmers way after you find the body you want

1.) Remember the number of the texture you want for example i use 5 because i like the muscle details

2.) i use mod organizer but it should be the same for Vortex

3.) open Sam light texture add-on then click till you reach , the male folder inside it youll see the basic files

4.) now open sam_light_texture_add_on (this mod) and do the same and open the male folder after clicking through it

5.) Now to get the file you want click the file over the texture you want as i said mines is 5 which is named malebody_05_msnย 

6.) rename malebody_05_msnย  toย  malebody_1_msn (remove the 0 and make 5 = 1 )ย 

7.) copy and paste it into sam light texture add on, now the body will look like that in terms of the way the muscles look

Now as of right now i have no idea how to get the diffuse and other things to stick but hey its something and i'm sure most of you know how to do this but this dumb guide is just for new people like me

ย 

for your own specific one that one is a bit more complicated but fairly easy

You are talking about the PC textures, right ?
Another way is to create a skin armor in CK, flag the plugin as an .esm and then apply it to the PC (or any other character) via an .esp at the end of the load order. The skin is then as rare or unique as you want it to be. The other + is that every layer is applied (diffuse, normal, specular, etc...). That's how I circumvent the unsticky textures from the SAM texture feature. The - is that it's a very rigid system.

Edited by Ajablexipi

Is there any fix to this? I really love these diffuses and also the normals, but having them disappear every time u put on and take off clothes is really jarring.ย ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Does anyone know how to install this? I used Nexus Mod Manager, and there's no plugin in the load order so I can't arrange how these textures load as shown on the download page. I can see the textures change on the penis area when in racemenu, but nothing happens to the rest of the bodies texture, normal map/diffuse etc.

On 9/20/2023 at 4:15 AM, Diadrazna said:

Does anyone know how to install this? I used Nexus Mod Manager, and there's no plugin in the load order so I can't arrange how these textures load as shown on the download page. I can see the textures change on the penis area when in racemenu, but nothing happens to the rest of the bodies texture, normal map/diffuse etc.

Did you manage to fix it? I have same problem๐Ÿ˜•