Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ter1kat

Good samson/samuel values on beast races

So, yep, wanted to know what values would looks good on Argonian and Khajiit. Mainly looking for muscles, maybe musclegut too.

edit: also, any good mods for beast races, other than SAM?

I'd go in game and just test out the values to see what you like. I think I was usually using around 25-30 Samson and 30 Samuel (been a while, numbers might be wrong). Really depends on how big you're wanting. Textures also make a big difference in appearance! Here's a couple screenshots I've shared here before of my Argonian, with two different textures but about the same SAM values.

Spoiler

spacer.png

529489-1508791610.jpg

As far as mods, are you on SE/AE or LE? This is a good list of mods for beast races. Horns Aplenty isn't on that list and is pretty nice.

Author of the topic Posted
21 hours ago, Chompy said:

I'd go in game and just test out the values to see what you like. I think I was usually using around 25-30 Samson and 30 Samuel (been a while, numbers might be wrong). Really depends on how big you're wanting. Textures also make a big difference in appearance! Here's a couple screenshots I've shared here before of my Argonian, with two different textures but about the same SAM values.

Reveal hidden contents

spacer.png

529489-1508791610.jpg

As far as mods, are you on SE/AE or LE? This is a good list of mods for beast races. Horns Aplenty isn't on that list and is pretty nice.

Damn, he looks good. Playing on LE, using SAM Light along with SAM Race Morphs.

25 minutes ago, Ter1kat said:

Damn, he looks good. Playing on LE, using SAM Light along with SAM Race Morphs.

Thank you, those screenshots are from LE, but I haven't played it in a few years so I'm not up to date on what's new there. That list has a lot of texture mods in particular that are from LE, and even the ones she hasn't marked as LE might be worth checking authors' profiles in case they have other versions. There's a couple of skin textures under the downloads here for them as well. Good luck with the modding!

Author of the topic Posted
5 minutes ago, Chompy said:

Thank you, those screenshots are from LE, but I haven't played it in a few years so I'm not up to date on what's new there. That list has a lot of texture mods in particular that are from LE, and even the ones she hasn't marked as LE might be worth checking authors' profiles in case they have other versions. There's a couple of skin textures under the downloads here for them as well. Good luck with the modding!

Thank you very much!