Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

NolD

Penis physics for Atomic Muscles

Is there any penis physics in Atomic Muscles. I don't see any in my game. I found a mod called "Physics-enabled EVB male body" but I guess that it's not fully compatible with Atomic muscles, right?

Author

In theory it's possible to add jiggle to animated penis using the bones themselves but it will need an external program/mod for that. Bones can be influenced by gravity etc, even by collisions. Some nsfw games use this instead of the usual vertex physics now, desactivating the effect during sex animations, but it's something already built for the game. As a mod, it probably need load of work.

It could also work with animations replacer, but I don't think it will work fine with a game like fallout judging the movement.

I think using the mesh itself for jiggle is a bad idea anyway. The Penis/testicles should have a parent bone that can be used for that, then it needs a script so the "fake physics" is disabled during use of custom animations for example.

Physics is a very outdated feature for genitals. Jiggle bones is way better.

Edited by Khlas

Author of the topic Posted

Fo4 didn't receive much care like Sims4 did. I wouldn't expect to have jiggle bones in that game. But we could have working physics for normal gameplay. Scripts could probably swap between a physics-based body and another one for animations. 

Just finished testing this body, which looks great so far, after long using BT.  The one thing I noted is that there is no testicle swaying as is achievable with BT and the MTM inis.  I'm using OCBPC-0.3-ZeX4.  Is the gist of this thread that there's not MTM like mod that supplies inis to control testicle physics?

Author of the topic Posted
On 3/5/2022 at 11:18 PM, Dez65 said:

Just finished testing this body, which looks great so far, after long using BT.  The one thing I noted is that there is no testicle swaying as is achievable with BT and the MTM inis.  I'm using OCBPC-0.3-ZeX4.  Is the gist of this thread that there's not MTM like mod that supplies inis to control testicle physics?

If it's working fine with BT I don't see why that couldn't work with AM. I guess that the penis parts are not weighted to the bones as the skeleton is the same.

Author
On 3/5/2022 at 4:18 PM, Dez65 said:

On 3/7/2022 at 10:19 AM, NolD said:

If it's working fine with BT I don't see why that couldn't work with AM. I guess that the penis parts are not weighted to the bones as the skeleton is the same.

i removed the CBP function from balls so it could be animated instead. It might have physics in normal gameplay but not natural movement/intended movement by the animator in sex anims (AAF). So to support animators, i removed the CBP Balls Bones and turn them into animation bones only.

I accidentally discovered you can easily animate the genitals. I was trying to figure out what mod was changing my idle animations, so I made a mod of the vanilla animations to see where the overwrites were. While doing this, I found that the CBP.ini I was experimenting with to animate the genitals suddenly worked perfectly. So if you overwrite the skeleton.hkx file with the base game (unedited) version (or hide it in MO so that it isn't loaded), you can assign the bones and animate them using CBP and it totally works just like in Skyrim.

I don't understand why this works, but it does. I'm not sure what issues this might cause, but it's totally fine if you just use Atomic Muscle as a body replacer. I think it  probably wrecks sex mods, but I haven't tried them so I'm not sure.

One other quirk is that I could only get the first 2 bones of the penis and the scrotum to animate. So the animation only really looks good with an erect or semi erect penis state.

This is the .ini i made for reference. It has full body jiggle and penis and scrotum physics. Just remember the genitals won't animate unless the vanilla skeleton.hkx (NOT skeleton.nif!) loads with highest priority.

cbp.ini

Author
On 9/18/2022 at 8:15 PM, supertoad64 said:

I accidentally discovered you can easily animate the genitals. I was trying to figure out what mod was changing my idle animations, so I made a mod of the vanilla animations to see where the overwrites were. While doing this, I found that the CBP.ini I was experimenting with to animate the genitals suddenly worked perfectly. So if you overwrite the skeleton.hkx file with the base game (unedited) version (or hide it in MO so that it isn't loaded), you can assign the bones and animate them using CBP and it totally works just like in Skyrim.

I don't understand why this works, but it does. I'm not sure what issues this might cause, but it's totally fine if you just use Atomic Muscle as a body replacer. I think it  probably wrecks sex mods, but I haven't tried them so I'm not sure.

One other quirk is that I could only get the first 2 bones of the penis and the scrotum to animate. So the animation only really looks good with an erect or semi erect penis state.

This is the .ini i made for reference. It has full body jiggle and penis and scrotum physics. Just remember the genitals won't animate unless the vanilla skeleton.hkx (NOT skeleton.nif!) loads with highest priority.

cbp.ini 5.3 kB · 3 downloads

interesting. The skeleton.hkx carry information about the penis bones for animations, so the animations wont work without it. Physics is a different thing, so i'm not surprised it worked. 
IT has to be on erect i imagine because the skeleton.nif has the bones for erect states. From flaccid to erect there's a big difference on the distance between the mesh faces and bones, so that's understandable as well. I might try this sometime tho.

On 9/19/2022 at 8:15 AM, supertoad64 said:

cbp.ini 5.3 kB · 39 downloads

Thanks for your helpful information, finally the dick can be physic with the Atomic Muscle mod in gameplay! Thank you very much!

On 9/19/2022 at 2:15 AM, supertoad64 said:

cbp.ini 5.3 kB · 132 downloads

Bro how to change priority of that hkx? 

On 8/23/2023 at 5:15 PM, kurdwolf said:

Bro how to change priority of that hkx? 

You can either hide the skeleton.hkx in Mod Organizer, or you have to extract the vanilla skeleton.hkx file from the game's data files and create a mod so that it loads with the highest priority (at the end if you use mod organizer).