Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LuffyDmonkey

I don't get the hate for Fallout 4?

im not trying to be edgy by having another opinion but to me its actually a pretty good game im not gonna lie, i don't get why people say its really shit?

i dont know if its just because ive only experienced video games for 2 years on PC but to me its actually a pretty great game.

so why do people find fallout 4 a bad game?

Author
3 hours ago, LuffyDmonkey said:

do they? it seems to be a highly rated game everywhere i've seen 😅

8 hours ago, LuffyDmonkey said:

It is a really fun game to play, but a lot of people (myself kind of included) have/had issues in particular with the story (and the player character) and I guess what I'd say is further simplification of role-playing systems. If i remember right there was also some lore consistency issues that upset some people.

air is right, it really did pretty well and I think mostly you see a lot of long term Fallout/hardcore RPG fans who were disappointed. FO4 has a much broader appeal than what would've satisfied that group.

Author

i dont think its gets much hate, i think its just prob the less favorite.

Like when Donkey Kong Country 3 got released and ppl didnt bother much bcs nintendo 64 was already around for a while.

Anyway, its still the best one to make and install mods for.

On 2/6/2022 at 5:47 PM, LuffyDmonkey said:

On 2/7/2022 at 2:10 AM, Chompy said:

It is a really fun game to play, but a lot of people (myself kind of included) have/had issues in particular with the story (and the player character) and I guess what I'd say is further simplification of role-playing systems. If i remember right there was also some lore consistency issues that upset some people.

air is right, it really did pretty well and I think mostly you see a lot of long term Fallout/hardcore RPG fans who were disappointed. FO4 has a much broader appeal than what would've satisfied that group.

Agreed with the bit about the Player character and the story. It was also too fetchy for my liking. Fetch this settlement to build, fetch that signed baseball in the house over there. it honestly felt like it needed to be reminded that it's supposed to be a roleplaying game.
Still like it at times though.