Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

infiniteone

Download — Schlong of Sam Light SE Cocks Update

Schlong of Sam Light SE Cocks Update

Schlongs.thumb.jpg.76c6e4952b72516f55fb4c86e07434ed.jpg

Problem

• The SOS + SAM HDT-SMP schlongs on SkyrimSE didnt have working collisions for me, the balls flew around a lot, through the thighs, penis, etcetera, nothing collided as it should.
  • There was only one schlong type in cut/uncut
  • The conflicts (for me at least) were causing HDT problems and gave me the twitchy body parts bug.

Solutions & Additions Done

• Made this patch for the existing SavrenX continuation mod to fix some things and add more, eventually we might merge these for easier installation.
  • I investigated the HDT-SMP xml files and setup, found & fixed things until balls were behaiving. Bonus was fixing all that all the twitching body parts issues went away. 😃
  • Recreated Muscular Schlong in High poly
  • Recreated a Cut schlong type that looks circumcised & has no foreskin mesh.
  • Theres now 3 Schlong types Regular, Muscular, Cut (more to come), all schlongs are the High Poly based version now.
  • Added Support for SAM Morphs for Racemenu mod
  • Regular And Muscular Schlongs have retractable foreskin.
  • Added updated HDT capable underwear - visible with some revealing armors, & if using no-shlong option on character or npc.
  • Added optional patch for esl flagged schlong plugin esp's, its in downloads, it will have same version number as release it goes with in its file name.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Info Update

Ive been investigating and learning HDT & its aspects, as well as animations, and even the SAM hdt anus mesh lol, I have more learning to go, but things are progressing nicely to be able to add the full feature-set of working body collisions including anus/throat/schlong , with dynamic schlong floppiness, auto retracting foreskin for schlongs that have em, & potentially also custom beast race plus werewolf retractable & sheathed schlongs.

I still need to test a ton and tweak but the next update here will include the following.

1. Update to the muscular schlong's mesh shape, I think I made it a bit too muscular and texture stretched too much, so thats fixed
  2. I will add some new updated xml for collisions including a schlong xml
  3. Add new version of each schlong mesh, all of which now include a new virtualPenis(simplified collision mesh).

Most likely updates after that

• Add version utilizing classic texture arrangement with schlongs having their own texture outside of the body texture.
  • I will keep working on getting functional HDT Anus & Throat into the SAM & HIMBO HDT body meshes, and more floppyness for the schlongs when flaccid.
  • For more see Future Tweaks & Additions section lower on this page.

Install Instructions

1. You need to follow the main mods install instructions before you use this mod to patch theirs. (This is at least until we merge all these, or a new SAM is released.)
  2. Load my mod after SavrenX Schlong of SAM Light SE - Continuation.
  3. Modify from SavrenX Schlong of SAM Light SE - Continuation listed in step 1
    • delete their sos schlongs from mesh directory in their mod
    • delete their schlong esp's SOS - SAM Light Cut Addon.esp and SOS - SAM Light Uncut Addon.esp, since they're named differently than the ones I provide.
    • ? I may merge these together for a future release to remove all these steps ?
  4. If you want there are Optional eslsified schlong plugins in the downloads here now.
    • The esp's will no longer count against basic load order plugin limit (I think it requires new game) let me know how it works for you.
    • I am going to be adding more schlongs so this is great news!
  5. Theres a new version of HDT-SMP thats faster, its recommended, you dont need its xml config files for SAM to work, but if you install them from its FOMOD, be sure its DefaultBBPs.xml is deleted/hidden or doesnt overwrite the SAM one provided here.

Known Issues

1. SAM MORPHS
    • When using SAM Morphs for Racemenu mod, the PenisSize, PenisTaper, ScrotumSize did not work for me (even though I added in the morphs in bodyslide), however those three right below it do work, they're named similarly, PenisSize 2, PenisTaper 2, ScrotumSize 2, you can also use the other menu labeled Genitals thats provided by SOS to tweak the schlong.
  2. FORESKIN HIDE
    • When using SAM Morphs for Racemenu mod, the Foreskinhide setting does indeed work, but not instantly, after sliding it on/off you have to move Samson/Samuel left/right a touch to trigger the update, not sure if this is my mod or just a skyrim issue, either way, it works and thats what counts, if thats fixable I will do that in a future version.
  3. PUBIC TEXTURES
    • Im not happy with textures of the pubic hair zoomed up close, maybe only solvable by going back to the old way of schlong textures separate from the body texture? I will try some UV tweaks, but if that doesnt work, then I will make schlongs have independent textures again like original SAM & SOS did.

Notes & Tips

• MUSCLE DEFINITION
    • For different very smooth to muscular definition (based on body size slider thus distributed automatically by game) I recommend Sandow PP Ripped Bodies SAM edition. This allows for a lot of variation(see in my screenshot), by combining this with SAM morphs for racemenu mod you can make several stages of smooth to super muscularly defined twinks, beefcakes, or chubby buddies, tweak to your hearts content. :)
  • SCHLONGS
    • You dont have to enable all schlong esps if you dont want, with the SAM Morphs for Racemenu mod you can make a lot of variations with just the one Vector Regular schlong, however, the additional esp's do allow for easy automatic distribution & tweaking via the SOS api.
  • WEREWOLF
  • IF YOU USE CBPC
    • Use other mod on VectorPlexus made for that, these configs here are made for HDT-SMP not CBPC.
  • TEXTURES
    • these are made to work with SAM Light Texture Add-on just like the mods its patching. If you use with SAM Morphs for Racemenu mod it provides menus to change textures, for different hair levels, and the normal map & textures per NPC live in game, if you follow the naming conventions & instructions in their install guide its easy to get working.
  • FOR SKYRIM LE
    • You dont need this mod, go download the original SAM mod here on VP, its for LE and has all SAM features, im unsure of the way to do HDT on that version, but im certain its been done, instructions are there on its page, or here on the website somewhere.

Future Tweaks & Additions

• Maybe add enhanced pubic hair mesh + overlays?.
  • Add FOMOD installer for merging things into easy installation with choices.
  • There needs to be a SAM HDT Anus & Throat addition at some point right? 😄🍑
  • Add other schlongs if they're out there, & we're allowed to post them here, also make new ones.
  • Im investigating the sheathing schlongs from Bad Dog Hoodies, I think doing it a different way may be possible thats simpler by animating, rather than 4 mesh swap per peen like he has.
  • Make a new mod that uses separate textures for schlongs, as it is now, they're contained in the body texture, and are slightly blurry compared to the body, I will leave this version up for those who want to do it this way though.
  • Write a script that detects state of schlong and swaps hdt xml settings between more firm when boner, and really floppy when flaccid.
    • the same script should be able to retract foreskin when boner too.

NOTICE: This is Vector Plexus Exclusive, Do not upload these anywhere, its permissions are for here only. Thanks! 💚

Credits & Thanks

• KouLeifoh for the many SAM updates we all need and love! His HDT XML files are the ones used, his high poly conversion of SAM mesh, his texture pack, & many more essentials.
  • HIMBO builder Kreis for inspiration on how HDT-SMP is working & ways to setup things for Skyrim SE/AE that helped me a lot!
  • SavrenX for the original SavrenX Schlong of SAM Light + HDT Patch 1.0.1
  • Kija for SavrenX Schlong of SAM Light SE - Continuation which was my inspiration to make this mod
  • VectorPlexus for the original SAM (Shape Atlas for Men).
  • VectorPlexus, Smurf, & b3lisario for the original SOS (Schlongs of Skyrim).

Hi, 

I'd be very interested in having more details about the corrections you brought to the xml's as I'm trying to fine-tune my smp setup... Not easy as there's not much detailed documentation... 

1 hour ago, zenpei said:

Hey, i downloaded this and the mod it mentioned as its based, however I keep getting the error of the sos .dll not being found, what do i do?

What I do is create a new save, close the game, hide or move the SOS dll file temporarily, load into the save you made and create another new save, then close the game and unhide or move the dll file back. From there, there should be no complaint.

Hey guys! Bit of a noob here, I got tired of SoS and decided to give SAM a try, but no matter what I've tried, I can't seem to get it to work. Can anyone help?

I've followed the instructions on this page but I am very confused.

On 12/31/2021 at 2:38 AM, infiniteone said:

delete their sos schlongs from mesh directory in their mod

So I went to the mesh directory, then actor. Did not touch any file here even if they were named SOS, should I have?

The reason I did not is because there was a SAM Light folder with two .nif files and a .tri file. I removed all three. Was that the right thing to do? Should I have left the .tri file?

Also, now that I have SAM light installed, can I remove SoS? I left it because of the SOS files I found in the mesh directory mentioned above and I thought there might be a dependancy.

On 4/19/2022 at 1:56 PM, infiniteone said:

Just wanted to add a quick update, I did make a ton of progress on adding the anus setup into the mesh as well as collision xml's but its not yet complete or really functional up to part with what it should be, after some more rounds it will be ready to share, but I have been thrown for a loop around here with life stuff so ive been away and super busy, I do fully intend to complete it though & share it here since it would be a waste to not. 

I also installed fallout 4 recently to potentially do some modding over that side, and tested atomic male from here, which itself has working anus, though a bit different since they do not yet have the amazing Bullet Physics SMP for fallout, (there is a repository started for it but something with the skinning is so drastically different it was abandonded last I checked).

Anyhow, I didnt want to leave things hanging here it was bothering me so I will come back and post when I have a beta to share for testing, also I started a new schlong with morphs to get all the styles from one master schlong lol.
Ok, ill stop rambling, I hope you all are safe and well and having fun modding!

Oh I almost forgot to mention there are new functions and an addon for HDT SMP which resolves the oddities with penis collisions and makes more features possible too, thru runtime functions added to swap XML configs on the fly based on various conditions, its brilliant! I do intend to work that into the new design as an optional for sure.

is there gonna be an LE version of HDT anus?

On 4/19/2022 at 7:56 AM, infiniteone said:

Just wanted to add a quick update, I did make a ton of progress on adding the anus setup into the mesh as well as collision xml's but its not yet complete or really functional up to part with what it should be, after some more rounds it will be ready to share, but I have been thrown for a loop around here with life stuff so ive been away and super busy, I do fully intend to complete it though & share it here since it would be a waste to not. 

I also installed fallout 4 recently to potentially do some modding over that side, and tested atomic male from here, which itself has working anus, though a bit different since they do not yet have the amazing Bullet Physics SMP for fallout, (there is a repository started for it but something with the skinning is so drastically different it was abandonded last I checked).

Anyhow, I didnt want to leave things hanging here it was bothering me so I will come back and post when I have a beta to share for testing, also I started a new schlong with morphs to get all the styles from one master schlong lol.
Ok, ill stop rambling, I hope you all are safe and well and having fun modding!

Oh I almost forgot to mention there are new functions and an addon for HDT SMP which resolves the oddities with penis collisions and makes more features possible too, thru runtime functions added to swap XML configs on the fly based on various conditions, its brilliant! I do intend to work that into the new design as an optional for sure.

I hope this is still in progress, SAM body with Anal collision would be incredible !