Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
vectorplexus.com is at https://vectorplexis.com until further notice. ×
  • Create an account

Want more? Register now and get full access to our community!

Sign in to follow this  
Wolvyn

Download — Wolvyn's Skyrim Split-Pants Outfit refit

Wolvyn's Skyrim Split-Pants Outfit refit

sorry for the bad English at the start here.

Many thanks for supports from Kreis and Somsommi, and the instruction from Ulfberto.

Description:

This is a mod which replaces ALL vanilla outfits in the original game featuring Skimpy (from Kreis's telented work), Revealing(converted and editted by me one after another), and HDT support (from Somsommi's HDT refit).

This means, with this mod you can make all the npcs reveal their genitals in your game while wearing erotic armors/clothes, with body bouncing effect.

I have tested the mod in my SSE during my game play and no bugs were found, while I don't know if this mod supports LE or AE which I don't have on my computer.

Features:

• Revealing effect for all vanilla outfits, based on Kreis's skimpy outfits series. SOS for SAM is supported.
  • HDT Bounce effect for all outfits from Somsommi's refit series.
  • All male guards are nude. (For I don't know how to make this armor work properly, I simply made them naked.)

Requirements:

• SAM Light
  • HDT-SMP for SSE
  • HDT BBB SAM
  • SAM High Poly Conversion SE

Installation:

Simply load the mod in your mod manager. You don't need to make a new run for this mod for it is a replacer and contains not any .esp.

Make sure to load it after all mods about SAM. This is an ultimate outfit refit mod for the vanilla game, so you don't need any other mod concerning outfit refits.

notes:

Feel free to contact me or leave a comment here if you find any bug like clipping or any problems from mod itself, but I won't help if you have any trouble caused from wrong mod load order or other required mods' bugs. You can find solutions from the original topics of those mods from this forum.

Permissions: 

You will have to get permission from me if you want to edit or republish this mod to any other websites. This mod is only uploaded on Vectorplexus and Gamemale forums.

Cradits:

Kreiste for Kreis' Skimpy Outfits series

Somsommi for HDT Refit for KSO

Ulfberto for his help and instructions